WOW!! I am PROUD of the G.O.P.!!

always

I am not a member of the G.O.P. but I am Proud of their tremendous and effectual Presentations at the Health Care Summit Today.
Everyone of the G.O.P. members gave HONEST suggestions on how we can have HEALTH CARE REVISIONS that will solve the great problems facing us today. It does not take a Control by the Federal Government over our LIVES to give us the needed revisions. Obama and his gang are really NOT interested in IMPROVING our Health Care, What Obama wants to do is take COMPLETE CONTROL over our lives by using the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT as a WEDGE and WEAPON that will dictate to every citizen HOW TO LIVE THEIR LIVES. A GOVERNMENT that CONTROLS and APPROVES you HEALTH CARE DECISIONS, CONTROLS EVERY PART OF YOUR DAILY LIFE! Obamas' GOAL has always been to have this CONTROL.
The G.O.P.Presented several Honest and TRUE Revisions to our present Health Care Program that will give ALL American the Finest in Health Care WITHOUT GIVING the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT or ANY GOVERNMENT CONTROL over You and YOUR FAMILY.
Obama proved again his Arrogrance and ELITISTISM by cutting off every Republican that offered great Solutions. Obama said since he was President his time did not COUNT! This was the only TRUE statement he made at this forum. His time did not COUNT for Anything, His words were WORTHLESS, his Ideas and Suggestions were just a rehash of past failed ideas. His goal is still to CONTROL YOUR LIFE by CONTROLLING YOUR Health Care. He who must APPROVE YOUR HEALTH DECISIONS , Controls YOU!!
Obama was the Least Experienced person in the room today AND it Showed.America will need GODS' Grace to SURVIVE the rest of this nincompoops term. FOLKS, This guy has NO IDEA how to be a President
of a horse shoe club let alone the President of the GREATEST Nation on this Planet!! Pray For GODS' GRACE!

Werbung:
I am not a member of the G.O.P. but I am Proud of their tremendous and effectual Presentations at the Health Care Summit Today.
Everyone of the G.O.P. members gave HONEST suggestions on how we can have HEALTH CARE REVISIONS that will solve the great problems facing us today. It does not take a Control by the Federal Government over our LIVES to give us the needed revisions. Obama and his gang are really NOT interested in IMPROVING our Health Care, What Obama wants to do is take COMPLETE CONTROL over our lives by using the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT as a WEDGE and WEAPON that will dictate to every citizen HOW TO LIVE THEIR LIVES. A GOVERNMENT that CONTROLS and APPROVES you HEALTH CARE DECISIONS, CONTROLS EVERY PART OF YOUR DAILY LIFE! Obamas' GOAL has always been to have this CONTROL.
The G.O.P.Presented several Honest and TRUE Revisions to our present Health Care Program that will give ALL American the Finest in Health Care WITHOUT GIVING the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT or ANY GOVERNMENT CONTROL over You and YOUR FAMILY.
Obama proved again his Arrogrance and ELITISTISM by cutting off every Republican that offered great Solutions. Obama said since he was President his time did not COUNT! This was the only TRUE statement he made at this forum. His time did not COUNT for Anything, His words were WORTHLESS, his Ideas and Suggestions were just a rehash of past failed ideas. His goal is still to CONTROL YOUR LIFE by CONTROLLING YOUR Health Care. He who must APPROVE YOUR HEALTH DECISIONS , Controls YOU!!
Obama was the Least Experienced person in the room today AND it Showed.America will need GODS' Grace to SURVIVE the rest of this nincompoops term. FOLKS, This guy has NO IDEA how to be a President
of a horse shoe club let alone the President of the GREATEST Nation on this Planet!! Pray For GODS' GRACE!

Why would you insult the members of this forum by hiding the fact that your are obviously a viciously partisan GOP member who said this: (3 minute search found it)

I was NEVER a BUSH FAN!! BUT After one year + of the idiot marist in our White House now , I say BRING BACK BUSH!!! any Bush, obama does not know BEANS!! Give us ANYTHING!! Would be better than this Cluck!

Relax, all always said was that he/she is not a member of the Republican party. Does this mean always has to prefer Obama over Bush?

No doubt!!

They took a serious slappin-around, and never shed a tear!!

(There was some serious sniffling, when they were leaving, though...)

"Obama: We could set up a system where food was cheaper than it is right now if we just eliminated meat inspectors, and we eliminated any regulations on how food is distributed and how it's stored. I'll bet in terms of drug prices we would definitely reduce prescription drug prices if we didn't have a drug administration that makes sure that we test the drugs so that they don't kill us, but we don't do that.

We make some decisions to protect consumers in every aspect of our lives."

Some one should tell BO that meat inspectors haven't prevented people from dying from contaminated meat. Then they should tell him that food inspectors have not made food cheaper. Perhaps they should tell him that people are still dying from drugs approved by the FDA. Then there are the toys, tires, toothpaste, babyfood, etc., from China, and other places, that somehow seem to make it into the States, and kill more people, make them sick, or endanger their lives.

Someone should tell the buffoon that the government is the problem, and has never solved a damn thing.

Then someone could tell him to quit whining when one shows how many pages are in the worthless piece of crap the Dems call "healthcare" reform, and then say it is just a beginning.

Perhaps a dose of reality would strightened out the spoiled child president we have.

"Obama: We could set up a system where food was cheaper than it is right now if we just eliminated meat inspectors, and we eliminated any regulations on how food is distributed and how it's stored. I'll bet in terms of drug prices we would definitely reduce prescription drug prices if we didn't have a drug administration that makes sure that we test the drugs so that they don't kill us, but we don't do that.

We make some decisions to protect consumers in every aspect of our lives."

Some one should tell BO that meat inspectors haven't prevented people from dying from contaminated meat. Then they should tell him that food inspectors have not made food cheaper. Perhaps they should tell him that people are still dying from drugs approved by the FDA. Then there are the toys, tires, toothpaste, babyfood, etc., from China, and other places, that somehow seem to make it into the States, and kill more people, make them sick, or endanger their lives.

Someone should tell the buffoon that the government is the problem, and has never solved a damn thing.

Then someone could tell him to quit whining when one shows how many pages are in the worthless piece of crap the Dems call "healthcare" reform, and then say it is just a beginning.

Perhaps a dose of reality would strightened out the spoiled child president we have.

Ever live in a third world country where the government doesn't inspect meat, doesn't ascertain whether drugs are safe before they can be sold?

Where water from the tap may be safe, but probably isn't? Where there is a substantial risk from diseases unheard of in the US, Canada, Europe?

I have.

I'm happy to live in the USA.

Why would you insult the members of this forum by hiding the fact that your are obviously a viciously partisan GOP member who said this: (3 minute search found it)

Your Thinking is as strange as Obamas'- I said " I was never a Bush fan" that does not mean I accept the CRAZINESS of Obama!!
I do prefer BUSH over Obama because I Choose FREEDOM over TYRANNY!!

Obama is NO friend to AMERICA and PROVES it DAILY. His INEPT preformance in todays Forum showed how childish and INCAPABLE he is!! My goodness he is a TOTAL DISGRACE to the office of our Presidency!!
By what WARPED thoughts was he ever considered "brilliant"? In KENYA , in a Cave maybe But in a Civilized Country like America he is worthless as a Leader. He just cannot UNDERSTAND CLEAR THOUGHT!

By what WARPED thoughts was he ever considered "brilliant"? In KENYA , in a Cave maybe But in a Civilized Country like America he is worthless as a Leader. He just cannot UNDERSTAND CLEAR THOUGHT!

Tell me...What's more comfortable to wear...Percale or Muslin?

'always' has 'always' been a very openly partisan Conservative on this board, vehemently critical of any and all liberal ideas. I cannot recall this poster ever taking a liberal position on any subject.

'always' has 'always' been a very openly partisan Conservative on this board, vehemently critical of any and all liberal ideas. I cannot recall this poster ever taking a liberal position on any subject.

His views are fine....... but calling the President a Kenyan & alluding to him living in a cave is a racist remark. Obama is not a Kenyan...He's an American & doesn't live in a cave....He lives in the WH.

His vuiews are fine but calling the President a Kenyan & alluding to him living in a cave is a racist remark.

rac·ism   [rey-siz-uhm]
–noun
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement,usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/racism

Where exactly is the racism?

Werbung:
Back