Yes the democrat finest example of a city

Werbung:
who is claiming it is the "finest example of a city", moron?
Yess you are moron now I see.

They just forgot to talk about the crime and drugs and 1000 murders and the gang banger

Yess you are moron now I see.

They just forgot to talk about the crime and drugs and 1000 murders and the gang banger

so conde nash loves it. that's great. they didn't vote a republican city as best city. lol

can you show me any republican city that is crime free?

so conde nash loves it. that's great. they didn't vote a republican city as best city. lol

can you show me any republican city that is crime free?
Sorry moron no city is crime free but chicago is awful and not safe to walk the streets. A old girl Frend of mine moved there and told me what a shit hole it was and that you had to keep her purse closed to prevent pick pockets and wear it where is was around her neck and keep ahould of it to keep from a thug grabbing it on the street. Its a shit hole and you know it , god your stupid do you have some mental issue that makes you deny the truth ? Or do you just hate constatives and independents so much you feel a need to attack their every post and lie or twist the truth .

Sorry moron no city is crime free but chicago is awful and not safe to walk the streets. A old girl Frend of mine moved there and told me what a shit hole it was and that you had to keep her purse closed to prevent pick pockets and wear it where is was around her neck and keep ahould of it to keep from a thug grabbing it on the street. Its a shit hole and you know it , god your stupid do you have some mental issue that makes you deny the truth ? Or do you just hate constatives and independents so much you feel a need to attack their every post and lie or twist the truth .

and yet independent travel experts voted it america's best city. weird, huh? lol

you can't walk ANY streets in chicago? can you prove that?

According to 2019 FBI data, seven out of ten states with the highest per-capita rates of violent crime voted Republican in the 2020 election. In contrast, seven out of ten states with the lowest rates voted Democrat.

republican states are crime sh*t holes. lol

and yet independent travel experts voted it america's best city. weird, huh? lol

you can't walk ANY streets in chicago? can you prove that?
O yea its a great shit hole why dont you move there and experience all the wonders it has.

I suggest you move here

1591132643506.png

Population: 17,277
Violent offences per 100,000 people: 3,596
This neighbourhood is located south of Chicago. If you reside in this city for a year, you have a one in twenty chance of being a victim of a violent crime. West Garfield has a higher rate of violent crime than many other Chicago neighbourhoods. This neighbourhood has 257 percent more crime than Chicago and 409 percent more than the national average. Indian Head Park, Schaumburg, Mount Greenwood, Arlington Heights, and Homestown are some of the safest neighbourhoods near West Garfield Park.

O yea its a great shit hole why dont you move there and experience all the wonders it has.

I suggest you move here

1591132643506.png

Population: 17,277
Violent offences per 100,000 people: 3,596
This neighbourhood is located south of Chicago. If you reside in this city for a year, you have a one in twenty chance of being a victim of a violent crime. West Garfield has a higher rate of violent crime than many other Chicago neighbourhoods. This neighbourhood has 257 percent more crime than Chicago and 409 percent more than the national average. Indian Head Park, Schaumburg, Mount Greenwood, Arlington Heights, and Homestown are some of the safest neighbourhoods near West Garfield Park.

so you agree that there are safe streets in chicago, and crime in republican cities. thanks!

Pedo-pjmret is way beyond "moron" status. He is in full retarded braindead half-wit status.

Werbung:
Back