Yes, truthful humor describes Obama perfectly!

always

Somehow , ALGORE, Bill ( slick wllie } Clinton and Barrack Hussien Obama - mmm-mmm-mmm, stumbled into Heaven.
GOD looks at them very suspiciously and says "Hi Al , surprised to see you here.", "AL, what do you believe in?", Al replies:"Well, I believe that I won that election but that it was your will that I did not serve..and now I've come to understand your reasons."
GOD , thinks for a second and says:"Very good. Come and sit at my left"

GOD then addresses Bill, "Bill, what do you believe in ?" Bill replies " I believe in forgiveness . I've sinned ,but I've never held a grude against my fellow man , and I hope no grudges are held against me ."

God thinks it over and says;" You are forgiven , my son. Come and sit at my right"

Then GOD addresses Barrack. " Barrack, what do you believe in ?"
Barrack replies : I believe you're in my chair."

GOD replies , "To hell with you !" , MMM-MMM-MMM

Werbung:
That was funny!!!!!

Hi Chesnut, I heard that story at our "TEA" party, gearing up for the 2010 elections. The BEST Obama JOKE won a prize!! There were a half dozen that received bigger laughs but i had to eliminate due to "rude " language, properly described Obama but we do have our standards. That is just one of the many reasons that separates us from crazy libs!

P.S. The best non- verbal joke was a guy wearing a "Algore" mask !!

Never said a word but his actions of 'ALGORE" trying to describe Global warning was something to behold. I seriously doubt that Algore could still get into all those positions! lol,lol ,with his huge GUT! But it was funny! lol,lol

Several years ago President George W. Bush was scheduled to visit a United Methodist Church in Oregon. A Bush advance man made a visit to the pastor.

"We've been getting a lot of bad publicity among Methodists because of Bush's position on the war and stem cell research and other issues. We'd gladly make a contribution to the church of $100,000 if during your sermon you'd say the President is a saint."

The pastor thinks it over for a few moments and finally says, "The Church is in desperate need of funds and I will agree to do it."

Bush shows up and, as the service progresses, the pastor begins the homily:
"George W. Bush is petty, a self-absorbed hypocrite and a nitwit. He is a liar, a cheat, and a low-intelligence weasel. He has lied about his military record and had the gall to put himself in a jet plane landing on a carrier posing in his G.I. Joe costume before a banner stating 'Mission Accomplished.' He invaded a country for oil and money, based on his lies to the American people. He is the worst example of a Christian I have ever personally known... But compared to Dick Cheney, George W. Bush is a saint."

The BEST Obama JOKE won a prize!! There were a half dozen that received bigger laughs but i had to eliminate due to "rude " language,
The people at the meeting were wearing white sheets and hoods weren't they?

Hi Chesnut, I heard that story at our "TEA" party, gearing up for the 2010 elections. The BEST Obama JOKE won a prize!! There were a half dozen that received bigger laughs but i had to eliminate due to "rude " language, properly described Obama but we do have our standards. That is just one of the many reasons that separates us from crazy libs!

P.S. The best non- verbal joke was a guy wearing a "Algore" mask !!

Never said a word but his actions of 'ALGORE" trying to describe Global warning was something to behold. I seriously doubt that Algore could still get into all those positions! lol,lol ,with his huge GUT! But it was funny! lol,lol

I don't know why but I thought about you when I read this from Jay Leno..

"And over the weekend, they held a big gay rights march in Washington, D.C. Tens of thousand of gay Americans of all political persuasions filled hotel rooms in D.C. Actually, it was just the Democrats in the rooms. The Republicans were still in the closet."

Somehow , ALGORE, Bill ( slick wllie } Clinton and Barrack Hussien Obama - mmm-mmm-mmm, stumbled into Heaven.
GOD looks at them very suspiciously and says "Hi Al , surprised to see you here.", "AL, what do you believe in?", Al replies:"Well, I believe that I won that election but that it was your will that I did not serve..and now I've come to understand your reasons."
GOD , thinks for a second and says:"Very good. Come and sit at my left"

GOD then addresses Bill, "Bill, what do you believe in ?" Bill replies " I believe in forgiveness . I've sinned ,but I've never held a grude against my fellow man , and I hope no grudges are held against me ."

God thinks it over and says;" You are forgiven , my son. Come and sit at my right"

Then GOD addresses Barrack. " Barrack, what do you believe in ?"
Barrack replies : I believe you're in my chair."

GOD replies , "To hell with you !" , MMM-MMM-MMM

A joke much like this was around while Clinton was president but instead of obama it was Hillary saying you are in my chair. Both are funny :)

The Pope & Pelosi are on stage in front of a huge crowd.
The Pope leans towards Mrs. Pelosi and said, "Do you know that with one little wave of my hand I can make every person in this crowd go wild with joy?

This joy will not be a momentary display, like that of your followers, but go deep into their hearts and for the rest of their lives whenever they speak of this day they will rejoice!"

Pelosi replied, "I seriously doubt that; with one little wave of your hand?

Show me."

So the Pope slapped her.

Several years ago President George W. Bush was scheduled to visit a United Methodist Church in Oregon. A Bush advance man made a visit to the pastor.

"We've been getting a lot of bad publicity among Methodists because of Bush's position on the war and stem cell research and other issues. We'd gladly make a contribution to the church of $100,000 if during your sermon you'd say the President is a saint."

The pastor thinks it over for a few moments and finally says, "The Church is in desperate need of funds and I will agree to do it."

Bush shows up and, as the service progresses, the pastor begins the homily:
"George W. Bush is petty, a self-absorbed hypocrite and a nitwit. He is a liar, a cheat, and a low-intelligence weasel. He has lied about his military record and had the gall to put himself in a jet plane landing on a carrier posing in his G.I. Joe costume before a banner stating 'Mission Accomplished.' He invaded a country for oil and money, based on his lies to the American people. He is the worst example of a Christian I have ever personally known... But compared to Dick Cheney, George W. Bush is a saint."

Your Story tells one truth , That PASTOR was a radical liberal. Only radicals would agree to say anything just for MONEY!! Could that have been Pastor WRIGHT? Was Obama in attendance ? LOL,LOL

Werbung:
I don't know why but I thought about you when I read this from Jay Leno..

"And over the weekend, they held a big gay rights march in Washington, D.C. Tens of thousand of gay Americans of all political persuasions filled hotel rooms in D.C. Actually, it was just the Democrats in the rooms. The Republicans were still in the closet."

SO!!, what is your point? I'm not Gay , nor a republican , so what do I care?

Your free to go after whomever you desire!

Back