Ysr.

Name's Erik. :D I'm 19 years old. I work a part time at Burger King and I go to school for Photography. I'm trying to express myself first, make money second. My goals are basically a decent apartment, good friends, gas money, and a life I can live the way it feels right. I'm a simple cat like that.

I identify ideologically as an Anarchist. I'm sure on a board populated by the whole spectrum of Capitalists such as this one I'm going to be in the minority and in the opposition, but what negativities can really be bred? Nothing more than an interesting debate.

Am I a petit-bourgeois teenager who's fanatically anti-Bush and calls throwing rocks through windows and screaming Anarchy!! 'political activism'? No. Rather, I am a member of a serious political movement that seeks a society in which freely associated producers hold the means of production in common.

You have questions? Shoot. Think I'm an immature teenager, think I'll grow out of my thoughts? Shoot. Think you can make me a Conservative casting votes for McCain by November? Oh please, please, Shoot. That's what I'm here for.

:cool:

Werbung:
Name's Erik. :D I'm 19 years old. I work a part time at Burger King and I go to school for Photography. I'm trying to express myself first, make money second. My goals are basically a decent apartment, good friends, gas money, and a life I can live the way it feels right. I'm a simple cat like that.

I identify ideologically as an Anarchist. I'm sure on a board populated by the whole spectrum of Capitalists such as this one I'm going to be in the minority and in the opposition, but what negativities can really be bred? Nothing more than an interesting debate.

Am I a petit-bourgeois teenager who's fanatically anti-Bush and calls throwing rocks through windows and screaming Anarchy!! 'political activism'? No. Rather, I am a member of a serious political movement that seeks a society in which freely associated producers hold the means of production in common.

You have questions? Shoot. Think I'm an immature teenager, think I'll grow out of my thoughts? Shoot. Think you can make me a Conservative casting votes for McCain by November? Oh please, please, Shoot. That's what I'm here for.

well sounds like we could at least have the same tast in music, if you are a good old school punk :)

Werbung:

You're just exactly what I'm looking for. You'll find lots of my ideas to comment on when you get going here! Welcome!

Back