Zeitgeist - fantastic documentary

Aircraft debris, which included baggage and contents, was spread across that area.

Pretty diagram, but again, I've seen no video footage of parts of the plane coming out of the buildings.

Whats the probability of having American Airlines life vests laying around inside the WTC?

False comparison. As we can see, the life vest clearly is not in pristine condition. There are clear black singe marks, torn areas, and it looks mangled.

What is the probability of having an American Airlines life vest laying around the WTC in pristine condition? Obviously not very good.

We should also pretend like all the videos that contradict this theory are said to be doctored fakes.

I'm simply stating a fact. I haven't seen a video that shows parts of either plane coming out of the buildings. If you have them, then let's see them.

Werbung:
Re: Zeitgeist - Lies

Also, if Bush is a responsible leader, tell me why he didn't have federal law enforcement officials alert the airlines after having the report "Bin Laden determined to strike in the U.S." on his desk that detailed their intent to hijack planes?

From the above article:

"The FAA failed to return numerous follow-up phone calls requesting to know why the rule was rescinded, who was responsible for the decision, whether a particular incident spurred the decision and whether the aviation agency believes the airlines share some culpability for never taking advantage of it in the first place."

Why can't they answer these questions?

Werbung:
50:19 - 50:20 Freefall speed is mentioned...Mwahahahaha!

Zeitgeist claim: The individual floor levels in the twin towers did not impact one another to slow the rate of collapse. The movie claims the main support column was severed with explosives and all the individual floor levels fell at once, like that of a controlled demolition.

Here's a picture thats supposed to prove the towers were brought down by a controlled demolition:
wtc911_2.gif

Here's a picture you didn't see in Zeitgeist:
Iron.jpg

You can clearly see the steel worker in the background on a marklift. Look closer and you see that he is holding an acetyline torch - used for cutting steel beams. This accounts for the angular cuts and the molten steel.

Now onto why "FreeFall" speed is so hilarious an accusation:

Look closely at the debris in this photo
wtc1exp2_s.jpg

FreeFall speed suggests the towers fell completely unimpeded - not impacting floor after floor as the building collapsed. But as you can see, the debris is falling much faster than the building. In fact, the debris has been blown OUT hundreds of feet away from the building and still manages to fall to earth faster than the building.
In this next photo, you can see a large chunk of the building falling just as the collapse began:
wtc1mush_s.jpg

Now had the towers truly fallen at free fall speeds as alleged, this chunk would be falling at the same rate as the building itself... You can see thats clearly not the case.

Learn some facts and stop repeating the lies.

Back