Zelensky criticises US for its refusal to help Poland send jets to Ukraine

reedak

1. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky criticised the White House for its refusal to help Poland send jets to the country as Russia continues its assault on Ukraine.

Poland’s government had announced earlier that it was willing to send all of its MiG-29 fighter jets to a US military base in Germany and called on other countries to send their jets.

But Pentagon spokesman John Kirby shot down the effort in a statement on Tuesday.

“The prospect of fighter jets “at the disposal of the Government of the United States of America” departing from a U.S./NATO base in Germany to fly into airspace that is contested with Russia over Ukraine raises serious concerns for the entire NATO alliance,” Mr Kirby said....

Mr Zelensky also criticised the statements that Poland’s proposal is “unfounded”.

“And that's what they say in Washington. We also read this,” he said. “So when will the decision be made? Listen: we have a war! We do not have time for all these signals. This is not ping pong! This is about human lives! We ask once again: solve it faster. Do not shift the responsibility, send us planes.”

Mr Zelensky has previously called for a no-fly zone over Ukraine, which the United States and Nato has refused to impose.

Source link: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...y-ukraine-russia-us-poland-jets-b2031999.html

2. It is disgraceful and despicable for the US to evade responsibility as the global constable. Instead, the US leader indirectly encouraged his Russian counterpart to invade Ukraine by saying explicitly that he would not rescue even his own people trapped in Ukraine during a war.

While the war rages on in Ukraine, the US and its allies do nothing to intervene. Instead, the two-faced gas-emitting White House incumbent wastes precious time focusing on his Sinophobic-driven Indo-Pacific Strategy. This is an indirect way of telling his Russian counterpart that the US is not concerned with whatever happens in Europe (which the US treats as a buffer zone), and Russia can do whatever it likes in Europe. 😇

The do-nothing policy of US-led NATO in Ukraine is reminiscent of a horrific case in which a woman was raped on a commuter train just outside of Philadelphia in October 2021 while onlookers watched and did nothing.

“I’m appalled by those who did nothing to help this woman,” Bernhardt (Superintendent Timothy Bernhardt of the Upper Darby Township Police Department) said, according to the New York Times. “Anybody that was on that train has to look in the mirror and ask why they didn’t intervene or why they didn’t do something.”

Similarly, while Ukraine is being “decimated before the eyes of the world”, the US and the rest of Europe just watch and do nothing. In particular, Uncle Sam has to look in the mirror and ask why he and his allies don’t intervene or why they don’t do something.

3. I end my thread with my favourite Chinese poem highlighting Biden's mishandling of the Ukrainian crisis that results in untold misery for all Ukrainians and the rest of humanity.

躲在后面当领袖
摇旗呐喊敲边鼓
山姆大叔胆小鬼
大小国家拉下水
去当炮灰与盾牌
雨过天晴才出马
自称英雄争功绩
丢人现眼到极点

Additional Reference:

Werbung:
1. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky criticised the White House for its refusal to help Poland send jets to the country as Russia continues its assault on Ukraine.

Poland’s government had announced earlier that it was willing to send all of its MiG-29 fighter jets to a US military base in Germany and called on other countries to send their jets.

But Pentagon spokesman John Kirby shot down the effort in a statement on Tuesday.

“The prospect of fighter jets “at the disposal of the Government of the United States of America” departing from a U.S./NATO base in Germany to fly into airspace that is contested with Russia over Ukraine raises serious concerns for the entire NATO alliance,” Mr Kirby said....

Mr Zelensky also criticised the statements that Poland’s proposal is “unfounded”.

“And that's what they say in Washington. We also read this,” he said. “So when will the decision be made? Listen: we have a war! We do not have time for all these signals. This is not ping pong! This is about human lives! We ask once again: solve it faster. Do not shift the responsibility, send us planes.”

Mr Zelensky has previously called for a no-fly zone over Ukraine, which the United States and Nato has refused to impose.

Source link: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...y-ukraine-russia-us-poland-jets-b2031999.html

2. It is disgraceful and despicable for the US to evade responsibility as the global constable. Instead, the US leader indirectly encouraged his Russian counterpart to invade Ukraine by saying explicitly that he would not rescue even his own people trapped in Ukraine during a war.

While the war rages on in Ukraine, the US and its allies do nothing to intervene. Instead, the two-faced gas-emitting White House incumbent wastes precious time focusing on his Sinophobic-driven Indo-Pacific Strategy. This is an indirect way of telling his Russian counterpart that the US is not concerned with whatever happens in Europe (which the US treats as a buffer zone), and Russia can do whatever it likes in Europe. 😇

The do-nothing policy of US-led NATO in Ukraine is reminiscent of a horrific case in which a woman was raped on a commuter train just outside of Philadelphia in October 2021 while onlookers watched and did nothing.

“I’m appalled by those who did nothing to help this woman,” Bernhardt (Superintendent Timothy Bernhardt of the Upper Darby Township Police Department) said, according to the New York Times. “Anybody that was on that train has to look in the mirror and ask why they didn’t intervene or why they didn’t do something.”

Similarly, while Ukraine is being “decimated before the eyes of the world”, the US and the rest of Europe just watch and do nothing. In particular, Uncle Sam has to look in the mirror and ask why he and his allies don’t intervene or why they don’t do something.

3. I end my thread with my favourite Chinese poem highlighting Biden's mishandling of the Ukrainian crisis that results in untold misery for all Ukrainians and the rest of humanity.

躲在后面当领袖
摇旗呐喊敲边鼓
山姆大叔胆小鬼
大小国家拉下水
去当炮灰与盾牌
雨过天晴才出马
自称英雄争功绩
丢人现眼到极点

Additional Reference:

biden is a idiot

Back