$14,427,868,888,641

Werbung:
If liberals are people who see nothing wrong with this, then there aren't too many liberals around, are there?

Oh there are lots of liberals around and MANY do not see a problem with deficit spending.

Let me continue to educate you as I do every day, but apparently you are not learning anything. Is it me or you?

To prove my point, the "liberals" demonstrating in multiple states against any cuts to the worthless p-school teachers gravy train, is proof. The worthless teachers who don't teach, ARE liberals and they refuse to accept any cuts. So, logically they do not see a problem with deficit spending.

Your state of California is a perfect example of this. And, you fail comprehend when it is right under your nose. Is it my fault you fail to learn?

And, all the liberals in Congress have no problem with deficit spending just as their constituents don't. This is apparent to all thinking people.

Oh there are lots of liberals around and MANY do not see a problem with deficit spending.

Let me continue to educate you as I do every day, but apparently you are not learning anything. Is it me or you?

To prove my point, the "liberals" demonstrating in multiple states against any cuts to the worthless p-school teachers gravy train, is proof. The worthless teachers who don't teach, ARE liberals and they refuse to accept any cuts. So, logically they do not see a problem with deficit spending.

Your state of California is a perfect example of this. And, you fail comprehend when it is right under your nose. Is it my fault you fail to learn?

And, all the liberals in Congress have no problem with deficit spending just as their constituents don't. This is apparent to all thinking people.

You are making generalizations which are patently false because right here PLC has stated that he has a problem with the deficit. Then in the same breath you are not making generalization. It would help if you were consistent.

You are making generalizations which are patently false because right here PLC has stated that he has a problem with the deficit.

You have failed to make your point.

I did not say All liberals...I said many liberals.

Secondly, PLC will tell you he is NOT a liberal. Yet he consistently sides with the left on nearly every issue. You would think someone of such advanced age would know by now what political persuasion he is.

But, no.

Werbung:
If we wanted to pay off the debt in 30 years the first thing we would need to do is to stop spending more than we collect.

Then set up a payment schedule.

Lets see what our "family" would need to pay every month to pay off that debt.

Using a standard loan calculator and 5% interest our family needs to pay 2323.42 every month. 27881.04 per year. Which means when we convert that back into trillions we get...

77,450,000,000 per month to pay off the debt. That is 929,400,000,000 per year to pay off the debt in 30 years.

Did I get the right number of zeros? That seems too large.

Yea, I checked it again and that is right.

1244 billion first needs to be cut or collected or some combination then another 929 billion needs to be cut or collected or some combination.

The total that needs to be cut or collected is 2173 billion and our politicians can't agree on 30 billion. (the total collected is 2162)

The only solution left is for the gov to print money like they are already doing and take it out of our hides as a result of inflation. What percent inflation do you think is needed to pay off that debt?

Back