21.7% Of Households In Top Local TV Markets Watched Obama Infomercial

Popeye

Certainly this was money well spent...The Obama campaign prefers to put money where it will do some good while the RNC puts their limited funds into Palin's wardrobe....hate to use that phrase again, but putting expensive new clothes on Caribou Barbie is akin to putting lipstick on a pig.

The combined overall household rating for Senator Barack Obama’s Wednesday night infomercial, in the top 56 local television markets where Nielsen maintains electronic TV meters, was 21.7.

http://blog.nielsen.com/nielsenwire...op-local-tv-markets-watched-obama-infomercial

Werbung:
I'm not surprised - my church met 30 minutes early last night so everyone could be home in time to see this -- and this is a church that was using the 'Focus on the Family' Action's church handouts up until they noticed McCain was lying an awful lot in his ads and that Caribou Barbie was dumber than a rock. I live in a very conservative state. All is not well for McCain.

I'm not surprised - my church met 30 minutes early last night so everyone could be home in time to see this -- and this is a church that was using the 'Focus on the Family' Action's church handouts up until they noticed McCain was lying an awful lot in his ads and that Caribou Barbie was dumber than a rock. I live in a very conservative state. All is not well for McCain.

Palin has caused a lot of McCain supporters here to shy way, some to obama some just saying they will not vote. Only ones who seem to like her are republicans who are the so called "values" voters. Business ones, Security ones, all dislike her. My Conserivite friend asked me how to change her party status from Republican to Independent after watching 10 min of her Debate ( she had not even got to the part where she said she would not respond to the questions asked, or winked at the camera, or gave a shout out) His basicly calling Obama Unamerica or a traitor put the nails in the coffin, Palin covered the coffin in cement to make sure it never was to be opened again.

Werbung:
Certainly this was money well spent...The Obama campaign prefers to put money where it will do some good while the RNC puts their limited funds into Palin's wardrobe....hate to use that phrase again, but putting expensive new clothes on Caribou Barbie is akin to putting lipstick on a pig.

The combined overall household rating for Senator Barack Obama’s Wednesday night infomercial, in the top 56 local television markets where Nielsen maintains electronic TV meters, was 21.7.

http://blog.nielsen.com/nielsenwire...op-local-tv-markets-watched-obama-infomercial

21.7% of households need to get a life. Watching a 30 minute commercial? I don't even like to watch a 30 second commercial.

I'm just guessing here, but I don't see McCain supporters, or even undecided voters wasting a half hour on spin and drivel. I'll bet that Obama was mostly preaching to the choir. How is that money well spent?

Back