47%?

Gipper

Romney says 47% of Americans will vote for BO because they are on some form of government assistance. I do not believe he is accurate. I think many Americans on social security, who he apparently includes in the 47%, will NOT vote for BO. I have many relatives who receive SS and they have no intention of voting for BO.

Was not the Tea Party started by many elderly Americans concerned about government spending?

How could he say something so inaccurate?

Werbung:
Hes right you know. Thats how Blacks, and Hispanics are. They will automaticly vote for Democrats no matter what that canadates say. They dont listen to the issues. They have their monds all made up cause they need their welfare,free housing and food stamps. 95% African American vote went to Obama 4 years ago.

Werbung:
He might have gotten the percentages wrong, but he is right about our entitlement society and the lefts plan to turn the country into a one party government by getting the majority dependent on government.

Last night on television, one of the talking heads said that Obama was the drug dealer of welfare.

Back