Florida; The Autocracy Of "Governor" Ron DeSantis

So what I could care less I like the whop not trump of course he will live in your mind for decades after hes dead turtle boy

live in my mind for decades? guess we'll see, creepy lying moron.

but since he's in the race for now, i'm posting about him now. duh

Werbung:
So what I could care less I like the whop not trump of course he will live in your mind for decades after hes dead turtle boy

I guess we need to start ignoring these hateful assholes from now on.

Desantis won reelection just weeks ago but genius says he is going down hill?

Desantis did better than Jeb Bush did in 2002 when he got 56% of the vote vs a really weak candidate. Desantis did better with Latino voters than any republican candidate has done, ever. Jeb's wife is Mexican and he speaks fluent Spanish and still did not do as well Desantis just did.

I guess we need to start ignoring these hateful assholes from now on.

Desantis won reelection just weeks ago but genius says he is going down hill?

Desantis did better than Jeb Bush did in 2002 when he got 56% of the vote vs a really weak candidate. Desantis did better with Latino voters than any republican candidate has done, ever. Jeb's wife is Mexican and he speaks fluent Spanish and still did not do as well Desantis just did.

i said TRUMP was going downhill, and proved it, genius. duh

maybe you can start learning how to read? :)

i said TRUMP was going downhill, and proved it, genius. duh

maybe you can start learning how to read? :)

This is my last post, you are going on ignore genius.

I have been saying regularly since joining this forum that Trump cannot win a national election. That 60% of Americans do not like him and half of those absolutely hate him.

You have a reading problem? I never argued that Trump is not losing popularity so who are you arguing with?

I have written dozens of posts saying exactly that.

You are scared shitless of Desantis admit it.

Oh one more thing. Moron!!!!!!!!!!!!

Werbung:
This is my last post, you are going on ignore genius.

I have been saying regularly since joining this forum that Trump cannot win a national election. That 60% of Americans do not like him and half of those absolutely hate him.

You have a reading problem? I never argued that Trump is not losing popularity so who are you arguing with?

I have written dozens of posts saying exactly that.

You are scared shitless of Desantis admit it.

Oh one more thing. Moron!!!!!!!!!!!!

you: "Desantis won reelection just weeks ago but genius says he is going down hill?"

you claimed that i said that desantis was going downhill. I did not. duh.

moron :)

Back