"60 Minutes"; This Evening

Only few prominent Democrat politicians have actually gotten caught committing illegal or immoral sex acts with children, and the names of many of those are listed in Epstein's records the leftist government keeps hidden from the public.
So the records are hidden hut you know them? Lol

Werbung:
So the records are hidden hut you know them? Lol
We know from the leaks, yet powerful officials still keep the evidence sealed from the public, like so much of the evidence of what is illegally or immorally done in government by corrupted officials.

We know from the leaks, yet powerful officials still keep the evidence sealed from the public, like so much of the evidence of what is illegally or immorally done in government by corrupted officials.

if its leaked its not hidden. duh.
god hates when you lie

I alluded to the fact that info from Epstein's records was leaked yet Epstein's records remain hidden from public access. Do you disagree?

i disagree that something that has been leaked is still hidden. because ifs its been leaked its no longer hidden. duh.
do you disagree?

i disagree that something that has been leaked is still hidden. because ifs its been leaked its no longer hidden. duh.
do you disagree?
Let's try to be clear. Some witnesses have revealed to others what they know is in Epstein's records that government officials keep tightly sealed from public access.

Let's try to be clear. Some witnesses have revealed to others what they know is in Epstein's records that government officials keep tightly sealed from public access.
so you admit its available to the public in some fashion.
you made claims about it, so you've seen it? post your source

so you admit its available to the public in some fashion.
you made claims about it, so you've seen it? post your source
I believe Epstein's records are not available to the public, although some of Epstein's former associates do talk to the public.

I believe Epstein's records are not available to the public, although some of Epstein's former associates do talk to the public.

so you made claims that you have no source for.
in other words you lied. lol
god hates when you lie

so you made claims that you have no source for.
in other words you lied. lol
god hates when you lie
I will accept that I lied only if you can prove to me that I lied. Otherwise, you should stop all these stupid false accusations.

Only few prominent Democrat politicians have actually gotten caught committing illegal or immoral sex acts with children, and the names of many of those are listed in Epstein's records the leftist government keeps hidden from the public. . . . poo-eating-fly-smiley-emoticon[1].gif.........bullshit-bs-smiley-emoticon[1].gif
GettyImages-171225519-a6732d50620b42b5b5f035567d5343a8[1].jpg

October 22, 2023
7:30pm EDT

"Scott Pelley sits down with FBI Director Christopher Wray and intelligence chiefs from the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, and New Zealand to ask whether the Israel-Hamas war has raised the terror threat at home in the United States and around the globe."

Werbung:
A Quiet Invasion
October 29, 2023
"Days after Russia invaded Ukraine, the country of Georgia applied for membership to the European Union, fearing that they could become Vladimir Putin's next target."
putin-mad[1].jpg

Back