A new JFK conspiracy theory

steveox

This one I thought of. It involved Oswalds wife Marina

Why didn't they interrogate Marina Oswald why haven't the Feds interrogated her as well? She was left alone completely out of possible picture. I think she may have known Lees plans to kill JFK. She may been under the scope from the KGB. It was all part from the Russians. Even Krushev lied. The reason Russians killed him because the embarrassment JFK did to them. I Believe Marina and Lee did this together. She might had been sending messages from Moscow and taking orders from the KGB and from Krushev. Remember the threat Krushev made from the U.N? He said we will bury you. Does that ring a bell? Sure all this happen 50 years ago im not sure can the feds still interrogate and question Marina Oswald now? So what you think about this new conspiracy theory?

Werbung:
LBJ didn't do it. Im Convinced after I saw it on history channel. LBJ didn't know JFK was shot,,He was confused secret service was guarding him like something happen. He heard gunshots but he thought they were firecrackers. So he didn't do it. RUSSIA DID!

Werbung:
I think it's pretty much a no-brainer that the JFK death was a conspiracy. The Oliver Stone movie presented a pretty good case. It all seemed to point toward a number of shooters hired by the Italian Mafia and right wing Cubans. Those groups were incredibly angry over the Bay of Pigs. Also, I wouldn't discount racist US groups, angry over Civil Rights, as part of the mix.

Last edited:
Back