A picture of yourself

the annoying thing

We all talk back and forth good and bad but really dont know who were talking to. Any body here willing to post a picture of themselves so we know who were talking to ?
I suggest we all post a picture of ourselves as we are now and when younger .

Werbung:
We all talk back and forth good and bad but really dont know who were talking to. Any body here willing to post a picture of themselves so we know who were talking to ?
I suggest we all post a picture of ourselves as we are now and when younger .
Really? Wheres yours big mouth.
Where do you get these crazy ideas? How did that poll go the other day? That went well.
As if no one could see through that rubbish. Very immature indeed.

I think seeing who were talking to could be interesting for those who have the balls to actually post a picture of themselves. Like walter did.

I dont expect Boris to post one of himself . he's to big a chicken shit to do so.
So I found a picture of what I think is a fair reproduction of what he might look like.Screenshot_20220930-182914.png

Ill go first. I did cut the photo to cut out a former lady friend .

View attachment 1830
I dont need a photo to tell me about you. I've known that since day one.

If it makes you happy to advertise your ugly head, knock yourself out son.
I dont expect Boris to post one of himself . he's to big a chicken shit to do so.
So I found a picture of what I think is a fair reproduction of what he might look like.View attachment 1831

Need i remind anyone how childish you are.
You are paranoid about me. Youve tried several pathetic attempts to expose me. Youre not good enough son. You don't have it. Just another brain dead republican.

What if I posted a pic of someone else? You would be none the wiser and would love to abuse some other poor sucker thinking its me. Would it vary your attitude if you knew what anyone looked like? Of course not. You might get a buzz from spitting at it.

The whole exercise is another example of how a kindergarten mind works.

Looks like boris is a coward. hes scared he will be exposed ? Exposed for what I wonder ?
Hes already exposed him self as a idiot here .
Oh yes. I'm petrified of you. Every time you ball me out its like getting flogged with a warm lettuce.

Youre the one who avoided the draft. Coward.

Lol as you notice boris naturally attacked me as as many democrats will do.
he started lying as quick as he could.

if my memory serves me right the last people drafted To go to nam ended in 1972 and I was 15 years old and it was completely done away with in 1975 when i was 18.
So now the moron seems to think at the age of 15 I must of went to canada to avoid being drafted .
And I still wonder what he thinks I am trying to expose him of doing ? Sounds like a guilty conscience to me.

Lol as you notice boris naturally attacked me as as many democrats will do.
he started lying as quick as he could.

if my memory serves me right the last people drafted To go to nam ended in 1972 and I was 15 years old and it was completely done away with in 1975 when i was 18.
So now the moron seems to think at the age of 15 I must of went to canada to avoid being drafted .
And I still wonder what he thinks I am trying to expose him of doing ? Sounds like a guilty conscience to me.
Thats just the point. Because you love in dementia Central, your memory couldn't serve you properly.
But it doesn't matter. We know the truth about cowards.

I assumed that we might enjoy who conversations and perhaps mellow a bit if we saw who we were talking to. Instead of replying to a faceless form.
We tend to be harsher when we don't know who we are talking to, Clearly Boris for example has something to hide as he said himself, he fears being exposed for something. He has spoken about punishing all gun owners and burning churches, has he done something illegal, and fears being caught because someone saw his face? Its hard to tell, I think he is just a coward and full of bull shat.

Werbung:
I assumed that we might enjoy who conversations and perhaps mellow a bit if we saw who we were talking to. Instead of replying to a faceless form.
We tend to be harsher when we don't know who we are talking to, Clearly Boris for example has something to hide as he said himself, he fears being exposed for something. He has spoken about punishing all gun owners and burning churches, has he done something illegal, and fears being caught because someone saw his face? Its hard to tell, I think he is just a coward and full of bull shat.
Its hurting you that you can't get at me. Youve tried many times and haven't landed a glove yet.
Now its the body shaming innuendos and other child like games. Grow up fool.

I must say your pic caused some retina burn in me after you posted it. It truly us shocking.
I'll bet they put a blindfold on your mother before she would let you suck. Youre a good example of retrospective abortion, even if for the betterment of the human race.

See if you can respond with more silly air jabs. Youre the gift that keeps giving.

Back