Abortion is not as important as Genocide

Stray Bullet

I don’t know what democrats are thinking but if they think people are just going to put Palestine in the rear view in November they are either the biggest idiots ever or they just want to lose. Sometimes I wonder if that’s the case because they could’ve protected Roe vs. Wade at least three times in history that I can think of. And they completely didn’t. If it’s so important why didn’t you handle it then? Both sides like to run on it as a wedge issue never actually solving anything.

Werbung:
I don’t know what democrats are thinking but if they think people are just going to put Palestine in the rear view in November they are either the biggest idiots ever or they just want to lose. Sometimes I wonder if that’s the case because they could’ve protected Roe vs. Wade at least three times in history that I can think of. And they completely didn’t. If it’s so important why didn’t you handle it then? Both sides like to run on it as a wedge issue never actually solving anything.
And you said you're not a republican. Piss ant.

And you said you're not a republican. Piss ant.
I’m just not a Biden Cheerleader. He’s the most uninspiring candidate ever and we need to be honest about that. You can’t just beat people over the head with “if you don’t want trump then you have to vote biden” especially after he’s supported a genocide. Progressives don’t like it when you kill innocent people.

I’m just not a Biden Cheerleader. He’s the most uninspiring candidate ever and we need to be honest about that. You can’t just beat people over the head with “if you don’t want trump then you have to vote biden” especially after he’s supported a genocide. Progressives don’t like it when you kill innocent people.
I think you are a Muslim or a Jew hater from what I see.

There is no Palestine, just camel humpers

like Muslim supremacy ?
Both sides get equally crazy. But Israel is the one with the power to oppress them and have been doing so for generations. The hate coming from Palestinians is mostly reactionary. When you treat people like dirt then they treat you like dirt back. It’s up to the people with power to do the responsible thing.

Both sides get equally crazy. But Israel is the one with the power to oppress them and have been doing so for generations. The hate coming from Palestinians is mostly reactionary. When you treat people like dirt then they treat you like dirt back. It’s up to the people with power to do the responsible thing.
The palestinkians love dirt, known fact

On please. What a load.

First of all, the mess in Gaza isn't America's fault. All America has been doing is support Israel but now Biden is trying to get a cease fire. He's also sending supplies and food to the people in Gaza.

For people to blame that war on America or Biden is totally beyond stupid and irresponsible. If anyone wants to have a problem with that war they need to look at Hamas and Israel. Both are responsible for what is happening in Gaza. Hamas started it all and now Israel is out of control with revenge.

As far as Roe V. Wade goes, now you want to blame it all on democrats? What load. You actually believe republicans would allow a national right to choose law to pass? They would filibuster it just as they already have filibustered a bill to make abortion legal in all states and to protect contraception. What drugs are you on?

There is only ONE party responsible for Roe V. Wade being overturned and that party is the REPUBLICAN party. If you didn't want that law overturned then you should never have voted republican. They told you for decades they were going to overturn it. It's not democrats fault you didn't believe it.

You are a typical conservative republican, you blame everyone else for things you and your party does and blames everyone else for bad things that other people do so you can get political points. You use a war as a weapon against people who have been trying to stop that war.

Wow you really are a sick piece of work.

Women are extremely pissed off at republicans for overturning Roe V. Wade and passing their sick torture women forced birth laws. Women are organized. The overwhelming vast majority of women aren't going to vote for the man who boasts that he put 3 judges on the Supreme Court to overturn Roe V. Wade. Nor is that overwhelming vast majority of women going to vote for a forced birther politician.

Women are coming for republicans in November and it's not going to end well for republicans.

Women are the majority voters in the USA.

You can lie all you want about Roe V. Wade being overturned but women aren't buying it and will throw as many republicans out office as they possibly can.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Ungodly sinners support genocide and ungodly sinners support abortion because ungodly sinners 'don't give a damn' about anyone but themselves and those that please them.

Werbung:
Ungodly sinners support genocide and ungodly sinners support abortion because ungodly sinners 'don't give a damn' about anyone but themselves and those that please them.
the world is full of sinners. lol.
your post is just more vague right wing christian bs.

Back