Abortion is not as important as Genocide

On please. What a load.

First of all, the mess in Gaza isn't America's fault. All America has been doing is support Israel but now Biden is trying to get a cease fire. He's also sending supplies and food to the people in Gaza.

For people to blame that war on America or Biden is totally beyond stupid and irresponsible. If anyone wants to have a problem with that war they need to look at Hamas and Israel. Both are responsible for what is happening in Gaza. Hamas started it all and now Israel is out of control with revenge.

As far as Roe V. Wade goes, now you want to blame it all on democrats? What load. You actually believe republicans would allow a national right to choose law to pass? They would filibuster it just as they already have filibustered a bill to make abortion legal in all states and to protect contraception. What drugs are you on?

There is only ONE party responsible for Roe V. Wade being overturned and that party is the REPUBLICAN party. If you didn't want that law overturned then you should never have voted republican. They told you for decades they were going to overturn it. It's not democrats fault you didn't believe it.

You are a typical conservative republican, you blame everyone else for things you and your party does and blames everyone else for bad things that other people do so you can get political points. You use a war as a weapon against people who have been trying to stop that war.

Wow you really are a sick piece of work.

Women are extremely pissed off at republicans for overturning Roe V. Wade and passing their sick torture women forced birth laws. Women are organized. The overwhelming vast majority of women aren't going to vote for the man who boasts that he put 3 judges on the Supreme Court to overturn Roe V. Wade. Nor is that overwhelming vast majority of women going to vote for a forced birther politician.

Women are coming for republicans in November and it's not going to end well for republicans.

Women are the majority voters in the USA.

You can lie all you want about Roe V. Wade being overturned but women aren't buying it and will throw as many republicans out office as they possibly can.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Democrats had the majority several times and could’ve passed something to protect it. They didn’t. That’s a fact. Biden has been acting like a Republican through out this whole Israel situation and revealed his true colors. He needs to go. It makes no difference now if trump wins. But it will make a difference in the long run if we starve establishment democrats of votes and teach them to actually do what we the people want them to or they won’t get our vote.

Werbung:
Democrats had the majority several times and could’ve passed something to protect it. They didn’t. That’s a fact. Biden has been acting like a Republican through out this whole Israel situation and revealed his true colors. He needs to go. It makes no difference now if trump wins. But it will make a difference in the long run if we starve establishment democrats of votes and teach them to actually do what we the people want them to or they won’t get our vote.

I couldn't get past the lie in the first sentence. When I read a lie I stop reading. There is no reason to waste my time reading what I know is a lie.

Do you know anything about the filibuster? Republicans filibuster every bill that goes to the Senate.

If you believe that the republicans would allow a national right to choose law then you are a very special kind of down right stupid and have a very beautiful piece of ocean beachfront property in Colorado to sell you.

Stop blaming what the republicans do on democrats. it's cowardly and people are down right sick and tired of it.

Take some responsibility for your support of the republicans and their actions. You voted to overturn Roe V. Wade when you vote republican.

Grow up and grow a pair.

I couldn't get past the lie in the first sentence. When I read a lie I stop reading. There is no reason to waste my time reading what I know is a lie.

Do you know anything about the filibuster? Republicans filibuster every bill that goes to the Senate.

If you believe that the republicans would allow a national right to choose law then you are a very special kind of down right stupid and have a very beautiful piece of ocean beachfront property in Colorado to sell you.

Stop blaming what the republicans do on democrats. it's cowardly and people are down right sick and tired of it.

Take some responsibility for your support of the republicans and their actions. You voted to overturn Roe V. Wade when you vote republican.

Grow up and grow a pair.
They had both the senate and the house at these moments in history when they could’ve protected it. The establishment democrat lover calling me, the progressive, a Republican. Typical tactic. I have never voted Republican but I will not support Genocide Joe.

They had both the senate and the house at these moments in history when they could’ve protected it. The establishment democrat lover calling me, the progressive, a Republican. Typical tactic. I have never voted Republican but I will not support Genocide Joe.

Wow I still couldn't get past the first sentence and it's lie.

The House can pass all the legislation they want. It's no more law then toilet paper.

It has to go to the Senate and be passed. There is this senate procedure called the filibuster. It stops any legislation by requiring 60 votes to pass the legislation.

So any pro choice legislation in our congress would be immediately stopped and killed by republicans with the filibuster.

Democrats tried to get a law that protects contraception in 2022 after Roe V. Wade was overturned. The republicans filibustered it and killed the bill. They wouldn't even allow a law that guarantees contraception.

If you think that republicans would allow a pro choice law to pass I have a beautiful piece of ocean beachfront property in Colorado to sell you since you are a very special kind of down right stupid.

Learn how our government works.

Plus the democrats had no reason to pass it into law. Choice was guaranteed by the constitution. In fact that was the excuse for filibustering the legislation that many republicans used when democrats tried to pass legislation to protect contraception. There was no reason to pass another law to guarantee choice at the time. It was already guaranteed in the constitution. Just like there is no need to pass another law making any constitutional right law. It's already law.

Stop with the lies.

I know that conservatives like you have this very insecure need to have the last word. I'm not conservative. I'm not insecure. So go ahead. Post your lies to get the last word. I won't read or reply to it so you will be replying to no one.

Wow you really are a very special kind of down right stupid that can't be overcome because you want to remain stupid.

Wow I still couldn't get past the first sentence and it's lie.

The House can pass all the legislation they want. It's no more law then toilet paper.

It has to go to the Senate and be passed. There is this senate procedure called the filibuster. It stops any legislation by requiring 60 votes to pass the legislation.

So any pro choice legislation in our congress would be immediately stopped and killed by republicans with the filibuster.

Democrats tried to get a law that protects contraception in 2022 after Roe V. Wade was overturned. The republicans filibustered it and killed the bill. They wouldn't even allow a law that guarantees contraception.

If you think that republicans would allow a pro choice law to pass I have a beautiful piece of ocean beachfront property in Colorado to sell you since you are a very special kind of down right stupid.

Learn how our government works.

Plus the democrats had no reason to pass it into law. Choice was guaranteed by the constitution. In fact that was the excuse for filibustering the legislation that many republicans used when democrats tried to pass legislation to protect contraception. There was no reason to pass another law to guarantee choice at the time. It was already guaranteed in the constitution. Just like there is no need to pass another law making any constitutional right law. It's already law.

Stop with the lies.

I know that conservatives like you have this very insecure need to have the last word. I'm not conservative. I'm not insecure. So go ahead. Post your lies to get the last word. I won't read or reply to it so you will be replying to no one.

Wow you really are a very special kind of down right stupid that can't be overcome because you want to remain stupid.
The filibuster has come and gone. And it doesn’t mean you can’t get anything passed. Democrats need to fight more and not do what the lobbyists want them to do. Sorry you’re such a sucker for Joe Biden. Voters want a candidate who inspires them. And don’t want a man who stands idly by while supporting and funding a genocide, the crime of all crimes.

That’s the problem with a lot of Biden supporters. They’re not really liberals. They’re a combination of outraged SJWs (neo-feminists and what not) that democrats have taken in because they thought they’d be useful but really just have been like a double edged sword and the center right. There’s no real agenda there with those two. One can’t see straight and can only ever stupidly demonize the other side or what they don’t understand, especially about themselves and the other is secretly republican. True progressives must realize these types are just serving their own selfish purposes and steer clear of their influence.

The black vote isn’t going to save democrats either this time. Fuck genocidal Joe Biden. If there’s a Hell, I hope he’ll be there someday.

Both sides get equally crazy. But Israel is the one with the power to oppress them and have been doing so for generations. The hate coming from Palestinians is mostly reactionary. When you treat people like dirt then they treat you like dirt back. It’s up to the people with power to do the responsible thing.
And Gaza has the power to stop terrorists attacks on Israel.
Tell me if this was the cartels doing this to Texas like Gaza did what would be your reaction.

Werbung:
And Gaza has the power to stop terrorists attacks on Israel.
Tell me if this was the cartels doing this to Texas like Gaza did what would be your reaction.
We wouldn’t be bombing Mexico. And cartels don’t necessarily operate like jihad terrorists do. The people of Gaza can’t control shit. They’re weak and oppressed. They’re like North Korean citizens. In fact worse off because they’re all poverty stricken. I don’t know about you, but I usually don’t side with elitists. I try to support those who have nothing. There’s a nobility to it. Perhaps it’s an alien concept to you. I don’t see you trying to justify Israel killing those aid workers recently. Perhaps you can start there and realize Israel is the wrong side here. At least now they are. 100 percent. It’s not even about Hamas anymore frankly.

Back