ACORN pal does recount

Libsmasher

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/1...-secretary-state-hotly-contested-senate-race/

Oh great! Minnesota Secretary of State Mark Ritchie, who received the endorsement and contributions of the voter fraud organization ACORN, is the person in charge of the senate recount in that state. :D

This country is turning into a banana republic. :rolleyes:

And where's the media on Franken? Remember how they couldn't get over Jesse Ventura for years? Now a state may have a COMEDIAN :D for senator, and they've nothing to say about that.

Werbung:
Yeah..It's embarrassing, I'm a Minnesotan. Franken's a twerp. Now, all the votes found in trunks and not read by the machines properly has closed the gap on the race. Not one of these discrepant votes has gone to Coleman, all for Franken.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/1...-secretary-state-hotly-contested-senate-race/

Oh great! Minnesota Secretary of State Mark Ritchie, who received the endorsement and contributions of the voter fraud organization ACORN, is the person in charge of the senate recount in that state. :D

This country is turning into a banana republic. :rolleyes:

And where's the media on Franken? Remember how they couldn't get over Jesse Ventura for years? Now a state may have a COMEDIAN :D for senator, and they've nothing to say about that.

wELL, I guess we can kiss another senate seat ADIOS!!! :mad:

look at the bright side, we will get to see what an unchecked dem government feels like, that is the best argument for us that could ever be. These people wont know how to restrain their self, the power will over come them. but then everyone will have seen it and we wont have to do it again for a long long time.

the only un fixable part is all the dork freak judges they stick in

Werbung:
Will we see another judge put pubic hair on his assistant's coke can again?

I'm dying to see that again.... :D

I watched the video, it was pretty normal. Nothing about coke or ...
WOW though, Biden does look diff. bald.

They wont ask any questions like that of who ever they put up. If Spitzer himself were being nominated for SC Justice, they would forget to ask him about his sex life :)

They only get hard on republcan nominees, and since the republicans will have no power I doubt they will be able to ask any questions.

Back