Aid is useless when you’re being murdered.

No free human with good sense would choose to be ruled over by barbarian savages rather than by decent people with civilized morals and values. That is true anywhere, including in Gaza and in the US.
I seriously doubt that there are many Gazans who believe that Netanyahu is any sort of "decent person with civilized morals and values", after he ordered to destruction of thousands of the Gazan people's homes.

Werbung:
Jesus is my leader, not Trump.
When did you last get instructions from your leader?
Trump did a great job as president.

That is not what history records. It might be he was a republican that you approved if. It certainly wasn't his Christian faith that you normally judge them by.
However, even though I voted against Hillary more than for Trump in 2016.
Wow. That's earth shattering. I didn't see that coming.

Werbung:
Jesus didn’t judge people. He had friends who were prostitutes and thieves. Supporting Trump or the right wing seems pretty far removed from the story book character if you ask me.
In the Book of Revelation, Jesus is going to return the Earth to judge every human being that has ever lived.

Of course, the image of Jesus varies greatly between the Gospels, the Apostle Paul, and John of Patmos, who is said to have written the Book of Revelation.

The Old Testament description of the Messiah is also hugely distinct from the three mentioned above.

If Jesus really wanted to get his ideas across, he should have taken some time off and written his own Gospel. Assuming he was actually literate, which is assumed by most Christians.

Back