Alfred E. Smith Memorial Dinner

Pandora

OH MY GOSH this was so funny

McCain was so funny I hurt myself laughing

obama's was shorter at least they showed less of it but it was very very funny too!

I will try to find clips to put it up. It was nice to see them laugh at eachother the funniest stuff was about the Clintons.

Werbung:
OH MY GOSH this was so funny

McCain was so funny I hurt myself laughing

obama's was shorter at least they showed less of it but it was very very funny too!

I will try to find clips to put it up. It was nice to see them laugh at eachother the funniest stuff was about the Clintons.

Yes, MccAIN really toasted Obama's butt!!!

Actually Obama looked like one of those black butlers from the 1930s wearing that tux.... LOL!!

Yes, MccAIN really toasted Obama's butt!!!

Actually Obama looked like one of those black butlers from the 1930s wearing that tux.... LOL!!

You know one of the ideas of this dinner was to leave the bitter partisanship behind for just one night...the candidates seem to have succeeded in doing so, even if you didn't with your comments. The second remark in particular is a real sweetheart.

Anyway, in the interest of equal time, here is Obama at the Alfred E. Smith Memorial Dinner:

Werbung:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... and McSame looked like the Crypt Keeper in some cheap B MOVIE horror film!:eek:

There's not enough pancake theatrical makeup in the world to cover up that fact!
:D

Back