All sex between consenting adults should be legalized.

Judges did a superficial examination of some limited evidence, meaning they could not possibly have honestly declared that no voting fraud occurred in 2020 for failing to dig deeper and examine more evidence and more in depth.
So they did examine evidence
Why do you keep lying
God hates liars

Werbung:
Judges did a superficial examination of some limited evidence, meaning they could not possibly have honestly declared that no voting fraud occurred in 2020 for failing to dig deeper and examine more evidence and more in depth.
You do not know what they did or knew and fabricated that bullshyt to suit you bitterness and envy. Grow up.

I have been an election judge, and the process is quite simple.
The voter presents himself and his ID, usually a Drivers License, and the election judge asks him what his address is and normally it is the address printed on the ID. Then he is handed a ballot and shown to a booth where he votes by marking an X on the ballot. When he is finished, he signs the ballot, hands it to a judge who checks to see that it is signed and then gives it back to the voter who places it in a slot. Then he gets an "I VOTED" sticker and leaves.

There is almost no opportunity for the ballot to be illegal or the voter to be someone other than the person on the driver's license.

In 2020, I received a ballot by mail, and I deposited it in a box supervised by an election judge, who checked my ID.
Tens of thousands of questionable mail-in ballots lacking chain-of-custody documentation, proper signatures, wrong dates, and more could easily have been the difference between a win or a loss for Joe Biden. Those questionable ballots were never verified as legitimate and America is all the worse off for that mistake.

So they did examine evidence
Why do you keep lying
God hates liars
Courts examined some evidence to some degree, but no court did any deeper investigation of the limited evidence it was shown, and courts failed to examine massive amounts of evidence they were never shown.

Courts examined some evidence to some degree, but no court did any deeper investigation of the limited evidence it was shown, and courts failed to examine massive amounts of evidence they were never shown.
Why did Republicans present limited evidence? Gid they are so lazy and stupid

But the evidence wasn't credible

Why didn't Republicans present the massive evidence? What morons they are

Tens of thousands of questionable mail-in ballots lacking chain-of-custody documentation, proper signatures, wrong dates, and more could easily have been the difference between a win or a loss for Joe Biden. Those questionable ballots were never verified as legitimate and America is all the worse off for that mistake.
Heard it all before but you cannot produce the evidence.

I fail to see why a date should disqualify a ballot. As for signatures, they have become pretty useless to date. I cannot replicate my actual signature on any of those credit card machines where you sign with a stylus on a gray digital screen, I doubt that anyone can.
The truth is that the 2020 elections were as free and fair-- or more so-- than any this country has ever held, and TRUMP EFFING LOST!

Why did Republicans present limited evidence? Gid they are so lazy and stupid

But the evidence wasn't credible

Why didn't Republicans present the massive evidence? What morons they are
Who should Republicans show the evidence to, corrupt government officials that have wasted millions of tax dollars trying for years to overthrow the Trump administration?

I fail to see why a date should disqualify a ballot. As for signatures, they have become pretty useless to date. I cannot replicate my actual signature on any of those credit card machines where you sign with a stylus on a gray digital screen, I doubt that anyone can.
The truth is that the 2020 elections were as free and fair-- or more so-- than any this country has ever held, and TRUMP EFFING LOST!
Most Democrats oppose election securities designed to prevent voting fraud and then block investigations of voting fraud as if expecting everyone to believe nobody would ever try to steal an election that has no protections against fraud.

Not that you are aware of, at least.
Comrade, you've had 3 years to produce it to the authorities and you haven't. Honestly, do you really believe your evidence is credible enough to overturn an election?

Everyone is getting tired of your monotonous bullshyt. It's ok to admit it and who cares but you have nothing and you know it.

Who should Republicans show the evidence to, corrupt government officials that have wasted millions of tax dollars trying for years to overthrow the Trump administration?
Judges
God you aren't smart enough even to be a moron

Werbung:
No. Take it to the courts. See how good you are big mouth.
Trump was an idiot and deserved what he got.

Back