Another Democratic Victory

Popeye

Republican James Tedisco has concede the race in NY's 20th congressional district. If you remember, this district's seat opened up when Kirsten Gillibrand was appointed to replace Hillary.

This race was originally expected to go to Tedisco...he had as much as a 21% lead in the polls. I'm sure all the Republicans were just itching to cite this as a referendum on Obama's leadership...I doubt you'll be hearing much from them now other than excuses.

Anyway, the DNC hasn't kept quiet...releasing a new web video entitled "Broken Steele"

Werbung:
What do you expect from a state that has, probably, the largest welfare roles of any in the nation.

Republican James Tedisco has concede the race in NY's 20th congressional district. If you remember, this district's seat opened up when Kirsten Gillibrand was appointed to replace Hillary.

This race was originally expected to go to Tedisco...he had as much as a 21% lead in the polls. I'm sure all the Republicans were just itching to cite this as a referendum on Obama's leadership...I doubt you'll be hearing much from them now other than excuses.

Anyway, the DNC hasn't kept quiet...releasing a new web video entitled "Broken Steele"

The Republican party is in TOTAL disarray. Can't say that bothers me!:)

Even their last torch bearer John McCain's daughter Meghan McCain is out going around the country pointing out that the Republican Party is on a slow boat to nowhere because they let themselves be hijacked by the combination of the self proclaimed Religious Right and almost skin head ideologues.

I'm just glad that whole ultra-Conservative greed is good, you're either with us or against us, time is slipping away more & more every day.

The Republican party is in TOTAL disarray. Can't say that bothers me!:)

Even their last torch bearer John McCain's daughter Meghan McCain is out going around the country pointing out that the Republican Party is on a slow boat to nowhere because they let themselves be hijacked by the combination of the self proclaimed Religious Right and almost skin head ideologues.

I'm just glad that whole ultra-Conservative greed is good, you're either with us or against us, time is slipping away more & more every day.

The last republican torch bearer? McCain’s daughter who became a republican during her fathers campaign? Are you serious?

I think most republicans like her just about as much as they liked her dad... not so much!

Disappointing but very close race. I just want to see what these people look like that vote for democrats and the bills passing through congress. I'm independent leaning right and when I can vote, I vote for what is good for America and not from anger, anything but Bush! We're are headed for disaster is we don't wake up.

The last republican torch bearer? McCain’s daughter who became a republican during her fathers campaign? Are you serious?

I think most republicans like her just about as much as they liked her dad... not so much!

Well I mean he was only the Republican Party's Presidential candidate last time out. And Meghan did go all over the country campaigning for him.

Like I said TOTAL DISARRAY! Even Republicans are sick of Republicans.;)

Werbung:
Well I mean he was only the Republican Party's Presidential candidate last time out. And Meghan did go all over the country campaigning for him.

Like I said TOTAL DISARRAY! Even Republicans are sick of Republicans.;)[/COLOR]

He was the candidate because no conservative wanted him and split their vote between Romney and that dork face huckabump, and because of stupid independents who voted for him in the primary with zero intent to vote for him in the election.

He was not the candidate because anyone actually liked or respected him, his daughter is as much of a democrat as he is, and they are trying to make the Republican Party more democrat light than it already is...

They are both too frakin stupid to see their thinking on caving on every issue to make Lib’s happy doesn’t get you any votes. She deserves to be in your party and please take her frakin dad too!

Hopefully he will be ousted along with Senator Specter

Back