ANOTHER EVANGELICAL-LOONY RUNNING, FREE!!!!

Phoenix68

1200px-David_Barton_in_2016_--_photo_by_Gage_Skidmore[1].jpg

ANOTHER EVANGELICAL-LOONY RUNNING, FREE!!!!
December 1, 2023
"It would be of little use to tell the folks around me — the people of my conservative hometown — that Barton wasnt a real historian. They wouldn’t care that his lone academic credential was a bachelor’s degree in religious education from Oral Roberts University. It wouldn’t matter that Barton’s 2012 book on Thomas Jefferson was recalled by Thomas Nelson, the world’s largest Christian publisher, for its countless inaccuracies, or that a panel of 10 conservative Christian academics who reviewed Barton’s body of work in the aftermath ripped the entirety of his scholarship to shreds. It would not bother the congregants of FloodGate Church to learn that they were listening to a man whose work was found by one of America’s foremost conservative theologians to include “embarrassing factual errors, suspiciously selective quotes, and highly misleading claims.”

Werbung:
"It would be of little use to tell the folks around me — the people of my conservative hometown — that Barton wasnt a real historian. They wouldn’t care that his lone academic credential was a bachelor’s degree in religious education from Oral Roberts University. It wouldn’t matter that Barton’s 2012 book on Thomas Jefferson was recalled by Thomas Nelson, the world’s largest Christian publisher, for its countless inaccuracies, or that a panel of 10 conservative Christian academics who reviewed Barton’s body of work in the aftermath ripped the entirety of his scholarship to shreds. It would not bother the congregants of FloodGate Church to learn that they were listening to a man whose work was found by one of America’s foremost conservative theologians to include “embarrassing factual errors, suspiciously selective quotes, and highly misleading claims.”
Reminds me of the tall tales told by leftists such as Hillary, Joe Biden, Brian Williams and more.

Werbung:
Back