another fine democrat shat hole

Werbung:
you're talking about one neighborhood of a huge city, moron.

"everywhere" doesnt' mean "one place I desperately found so I can feel good about my stupid bigotry" lol

Yes you find what we're at one time great city's and the democrats took over.
Look at Detroit A one time Great industrial power house a truly great city .
Now it's got thousands upon thousands of empty homes entire neighborhoods in fact. Industry gone.
Chicago,NYC , Baltimore , Frisco ,la all full of crime homeless army's illegal sanctuary's soft on crime

Yes you find what we're at one time great city's and the democrats took over.
Look at Detroit A one time Great industrial power house a truly great city .
Now it's got thousands upon thousands of empty homes entire neighborhoods in fact. Industry gone.
Chicago,NYC , Baltimore , Frisco ,la all full of crime homeless army's illegal sanctuary's soft on crime
  • The murder rate in the 25 states that voted for Donald Trump has exceeded the murder rate in the 25 states that voted for Joe Biden in every year from 2000 to 2020.
  • Over this 21-year span, this Red State murder gap has steadily widened from a low of 9% more per capita red state murders in 2003 and 2004 to 44% more per capita red state murders in 2019, before settling back to 43% in 2020.
  • Altogether, the per capita Red State murder rate was 23% higher than the Blue State murder rate when all 21 years were combined.
Red States are shat holes full of crime

Werbung:
Back