Another Topic The Right Wing Will Never Talk About

Old_Trapper70

Sad, but true, and the supporters of Trump, and Cruz, will never mention it:

http://www.politico.com/.../fbi-muslim-outreach-terrorism...

"Dearborn, Michigan, may be the closest thing America has to a Mollenbeek, the seething, Islamicized neighborhood of Brussels believed to have harbored the terrorists involved in both the metro and airport attacks this week and last fall’s slaughter in Paris. An ordinary Detroit suburb sometimes called the “Arab Capital of North America,” Dearborn has the nation’s largest mosque; it’s home to the Arab Museum, Middle Eastern cafes, and halal beef burgers at McDonald’s. It’s also the target of right-wing fearmongering and snarky Islamophobic commentaries, such as when the satirical Fox News “correspondent” Jesse Watters, on Bill O’Reilly’s show, went to Dearborn last fall to ask residents, “Do you miss the desert?”

Ron Haddad is Dearborn’s chief of police, and he says he gets one question a lot when he travels around the country. “Someone will come up to me and put their finger in my face, and they’re already angry,” he says. “They say, ‘Will the people in your community report acts of terror to you?’“

What they mean is: Will Muslims turn in other Muslims?

Haddad has a ready answer. “Not only would they, they do,” he says. “They’ve done it.”

Werbung:
Yeah it's getting pretty bad. There have been small Muslim communities established already around the United States. I remember when we lived in Detroit there was a large Arab population back in the 80's. There were a lot of business men, and hard working families that were Muslim in our area. I would have to say the media definitely portrays all Muslims in a terrible light. That they're all ticking time bombs ready to explode, and that may be furthest from the case with your average Muslim in America.

Sign on restaurant door...Only an extremely small number of the snakes in this establishment are poisonous.
Come on in and enjoy a good meal.
Your guess...Business booming.........Business bust!!

YEH YAH.

For over thirty years, beginning with St. Reagan, there have been at least 30 Jihadist training camps within the borders of the US. Lying cowards that love war have never seen fit to raid them, or eliminate them. Is it because they pose no threat?

Now, go read the article, and try to learn something.

Sign on restaurant door...Only an extremely small number of the snakes in this establishment are poisonous.
Come on in and enjoy a good meal.
Your guess...Business booming.........Business bust!!

YEH YAH.
Only a small number of real snakes are venomous. It's pretty easy to identify which ones they are.

So, is it rational to be afraid of all snakes? Personally, I have no fear of garter snakes at all. I've held them in my hand, and they just lie there.

PLC1 wrote :Only a small number of real snakes are venomous. It's pretty easy to identify which ones they are.

So, is it rational to be afraid of all snakes? Personally, I have no fear of garter snakes at all. I've held them in my hand, and they just lie there.

Thank you PLC1, So you would have no problem eating in this restaurant?

YEH YAH.

For over thirty years, beginning with St. Reagan, there have been at least 30 Jihadist training camps within the borders of the US. Lying cowards that love war have never seen fit to raid them, or eliminate them. Is it because they pose no threat?

Now, go read the article, and try to learn something.

Old_Trapper ,

I was able to interpret your demand "Now, go read the article, and try to learn something."
as "Now go read the article, and try to learn to agree with my point of view."

The Chiefs' cruiser is parked in the lot of a Jihad training center.

By the way, maybe I did learn something, What year was President reagan canonized?
Guess I must have missed it.

Old_Trapper ,

I was able to interpret your demand "Now, go read the article, and try to learn something."
as "Now go read the article, and try to learn to agree with my point of view."

The Chiefs' cruiser is parked in the lot of a Jihad training center.

By the way, maybe I did learn something, What year was President reagan canonized?
Guess I must have missed it.

It is nonsense like you are spouting that shows you learned nothing. Typical for the right wing which seems to have a learning disability. Instead of understanding that American Muslims are helping root out radicals, you compare them to snakes.

So, explain why the right wing, as well as the left to a certain extent, chooses to ignore the jihadist training camps in the US, and chooses to denigrate the refugees trying to escape the violence?

PLC1 wrote :Only a small number of real snakes are venomous. It's pretty easy to identify which ones they are.

Thank you PLC1, So you would have no problem eating in this restaurant?

YEH YAH.

But you have no problem leaving the snakes there.

It is nonsense like you are spouting that shows you learned nothing. Typical for the right wing which seems to have a learning disability. Instead of understanding that American Muslims are helping root out radicals, you compare them to snakes.

So, explain why the right wing, as well as the left to a certain extent, chooses to ignore the jihadist training camps in the US, and chooses to denigrate the refugees trying to escape the violence?
Old_Trapper ,

Old_Trapper,

You're right about my inability to learn. I intended to register the year of President Reagans' elevation to
sainthood into memory, but no year was mentioned.

I'm still optimistic about learning something though, maybe which of the three sentences in my snake post compared
Muslims to snakes?

Didn't think that I ignored the Jihadist training center, after all it is pictured right in front of the cruiser, perhaps you
could help point that detail out to the uneducated. Just noticed that I confused the Dearborn police chiefs' cruiser with
a Michigan sheriff cruiser.

I did pick up on the fact that there's only left and right and no middle. A bit silly of me to ignore that, wouldn't you think?

I'm beginning to think that a lecture on snakes is in order. This learning thing just isn,t progressing as quickly as I'd hoped for.

You have helped considerably though Trapper and I really appreciate it. I shudder to think where I'd be intellectually right now
had it not been for your help.

YEH YAH.

You're right about my inability to learn. I intended to register the year of President Reagans' elevation to
sainthood into memory, but no year was mentioned.

http://watleyreview.com/2004/060804-3.html

I'm still optimistic about learning something though, maybe which of the three sentences in my snake post compared
Muslims to snakes?

Since the thread is about Muslims, or was, are you now claiming your comment was not a reference to Muslims?

Didn't think that I ignored the Jihadist training center, after all it is pictured right in front of the cruiser, perhaps you
could help point that detail out to the uneducated. Just noticed that I confused the Dearborn police chiefs' cruiser with
a Michigan sheriff cruiser.

Ahhh, now the asinine response. Did you happen to comment on the Jihadist training camps, and I missed it?

http://www.libertynewsonline.com/article_301_31396.php

Maybe one is near you:

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2009/11/16/known-terrorist-training-camps-in-the-u-s-map/

I did pick up on the fact that there's only left and right and no middle. A bit silly of me to ignore that, wouldn't you think?

Didn't think I said there was no "middle". However, and to my point, it is the right, and the left, that are ignoring the threats within our own borders.

I'm beginning to think that a lecture on snakes is in order. This learning thing just isn,t progressing as quickly as I'd hoped for.

You have helped considerably though Trapper and I really appreciate it. I shudder to think where I'd be intellectually right now
had it not been for your help.

I don't think you can be helped just as I don't think the country can be helped. You are subject to live in your abysmal pit of ignorance.

At least twice in the past several years, fearing influence from ISIL or online propaganda on their children, Haddad says, Muslim fathers have turned in their own sons.
That's what patriots do. Not people who are planning mischief. All this anti-Muslim rhetoric will probably make American Muslims hate their country. It's like the right wing is doing everything they can to make Muslims the enemies of America, even the peaceful ones.

IMHO Islamophobia is the reason we never can win the war against terror.

Old_Trapper70
Was Reagan a Saint or not?
Do me the honor of typing your answer please.

I'm sorry, I thought you could recognize sarcasm when you see it. Well, not even I can be right 100% of the time. Now, I have suggested before that you actually read things I post, so, did you read the article I posted which explained why Reagan could not be a saint? Here is another one:

http://trofire.com/2014/07/30/the-church-of-reagan-and-the-republicans-patron-saint/

“What would Reagan do?” is the go-to mantra for today’s Republicans. They ponder that question when it comes to climate change, civil rights, and especially the economy. Ronald Reagan has become some sort of political Christ/saint-like figure that Republicans pray to in tough times. It has gotten so out of hand, that some conservatives launched a Republican social networking site, ReaganBook.

Just a quick Google search of “what would Reagan do” will inundate you with editorials sincerely asking that question, references to what Reagan did during his presidency, a link to a hilarious Daily Show clip, and images of “What Would Reagan Do” t-shirts. Yes, there is a market for W.W.R.D. apparel. Bracelets, however, are unavailable.

<snip>

The only reason that Republicans pathetically flock to The Church of Reagan is because they no longer have a champion, someone that’s “respectable” within their ranks. They’ve canonized one of the worst presidents of all time into political sainthood.

Werbung:
I'm sorry, I thought you could recognize sarcasm when you see it. Well, not even I can be right 100% of the time. Now, I have suggested before that you actually read things I post, so, did you read the article I posted which explained why Reagan could not be a saint? Here is another one:

http://trofire.com/2014/07/30/the-church-of-reagan-and-the-republicans-patron-saint/

“What would Reagan do?” is the go-to mantra for today’s Republicans. They ponder that question when it comes to climate change, civil rights, and especially the economy. Ronald Reagan has become some sort of political Christ/saint-like figure that Republicans pray to in tough times. It has gotten so out of hand, that some conservatives launched a Republican social networking site, ReaganBook.

Just a quick Google search of “what would Reagan do” will inundate you with editorials sincerely asking that question, references to what Reagan did during his presidency, a link to a hilarious Daily Show clip, and images of “What Would Reagan Do” t-shirts. Yes, there is a market for W.W.R.D. apparel. Bracelets, however, are unavailable.

<snip>

The only reason that Republicans pathetically flock to The Church of Reagan is because they no longer have a champion, someone that’s “respectable” within their ranks. They’ve canonized one of the worst presidents of all time into political sainthood.
Ironically, the real Reagan would be considered a RINO in today's political climate.

Back