Anwar al-Awlaki killed in strike..only one left

Werbung:

next part of the script is the cry that we don't Bi*** about it now when he is in charge...But the left agrees..and the Right has often stood in the way of Obama getting it done...Of course it could be fun, just to make the right wingers here have to deffend Obama...though I am sure they would find a way to attack him for doing what they agree with anyway.

next part of the script is the cry that we don't Bi*** about it now when he is in charge...But the left agrees..and the Right has often stood in the way of Obama getting it done...Of course it could be fun, just to make the right wingers here have to deffend Obama...though I am sure they would find a way to attack him for doing what they agree with anyway.

It's not the right that is upset with this trash getting killed. It's the left. Civil rights groups and the ACLU don't think it was right.

In a war, you Kill the enemy...But once you capture them, we don't torture them...thats not me, thats a basic tenet of war for some time. Just like the actions a cop may have to Taz someone when brining them in...it does not mean they can then taz them in there cell because they want to, or think they will talk more if they do.

I don't believe waterboarding is torture. If this were WWII or WWI we wouldn't even be having a debate about this in our nation.

actuly Ron Paul attacked Obama for this mission.

And Ron Paul said it was a horrible idea under Bush as well...he would oppose it regardless of who ordered it.

And Spending money to blow up a nation is not stimulus...Spending a trillion on building new schools, roads, power grids, and such..that is. Iraq was a waste of Money, and a waste of 4000 American lives for a fake cause.

"Stimulus" is not supposed to vary by industry. You say there is no stimulus is "blowing up a country", yet who builds those bombs, who pays soldiers? Are those jobs just irrelevant?

You may not be making that argument in this forum. . .but have you watched you GOP candidates' speeches today? :rolleyes:

I have seen it only from Ron Paul and Gary Johnson, neither of which are major candidates, and neither of which holds a mainstream position in terms of foreign policy.

Surely you are not attempting to classify that as the Republican position on the matter? There have already been GOP Congressman praising Obama over this.

Werbung:
next part of the script is the cry that we don't Bi*** about it now when he is in charge...

The fact is that you don't but whatever... I could spend all day pointing out your hypocrisy but there's just no point in proving, again, what we already know.

*EDIT*

BTW Pocket... who is the "one left"? Has Obama really managed to kill so many terrorists that there is only one left in the whole world?

Back