Are democrats the party of violence and riots ?

Werbung:
"sure seems' lol

"them" attacking people...did they show you their party registration cards as they did this?

"sure seems' lol

"them" attacking people...did they show you their party registration cards as they did this?
Why no they didnt O I see you think they were black Mormons from Appalachia right. I dont think they showed thier voter registration cards while looting stores attacking the police commiting arson and destroying public and private property.

or they were independents..you know..the largest political block. or people who don't even vote. duh.

It sure seems rhey have gotten more and more radical and commit more crimes. With more people involved . Those scenes of them attacking the elderly and disabled did it for me .
Now we know your fetish for butts etc, I'm not surprised it did it for you. Now you live in Dementia Central.

see my new thread I posted on how violent republicans are, more than democrats. lol

see my new thread I posted on how violent republicans are, more than democrats. lol
Yes I saw it but the facts show different. The last riot by liberals resulted in 58 dead lasted for almost a year in 30 states with 550 declared riots.58 dead thousands assaulted some elderly and disabled stores looted burned public buildings and property destroyed and billions in damages and costs .

Also boris a survey showed 7 out of 10 felons in prison identify as democrat.

Now go along and try to find some one with a low enough Iq for you to interact with closer to your poor ability level and a similar nasty demeanor.

so which facts in those stories are incorrect? lol

those were liberals rioting? again, how do you know their politics? duh.

i post stories with facts.
you make up "facts" from ASSumptions. lol

"nasty demeanor"? you mean like constantly whining about hunter being a pervert? or is that merely being creepy and not nasty? :)
is making up lies about democrats not nasty? or just being stupid instead?

Werbung:
Yes I saw it but the facts show different. The last riot by liberals resulted in 58 dead lasted for almost a year in 30 states with 550 declared riots.58 dead thousands assaulted some elderly and disabled stores looted burned public buildings and property destroyed and billions in damages and costs .

Also boris a survey showed 7 out of 10 felons in prison identify as democrat.

Now go along and try to find some one with a low enough Iq for you to interact with closer to your poor ability level and a similar nasty demeanor.
Of course theyd be democrats. They were kept poor by republicans and had to embrace crime to survive. Yet now its our fault. Youve done well son.

Back