Are there any Woodstock era LIBERALS around who chose NOT to adjust to "Wokeness"?

That's not how DeSantis' lawyer defined woke. - addressing systematic injustices. Why not?

Me blinded? I don't think so. In that video I much prefer the John Q Public point of view over Dr Utopia's.

Here is what Dr Utopia's formula promotes:
Give the government everything you have.
The government will forbid strikes and unions.
The state is the supreme court.
No more private property.
Promotes voter supression.
The state will control farm plans.
Control thought with constant repetition of memes.
Promote disunity, race hatred, religious intolerance

That seems more like what today's republicans embrace, especially the far right.
I am fervently against all of those points.
What is your reason for supporting, I assume, DeSantis, over Trump?

IF Pres. Ron took on corruption, would you want the bad guys to destroy him like they have Trump?

Werbung:

IF Pres. Ron took on corruption, would you want the bad guys to destroy him like they have Trump?
My opinion is that Ron and Don are both impulsive hot-heads. I think any objective person would choose Nikki Haley.

Ron would promote voter suppression, disunity, and revenge on political or corporate enemies. That is already corruption.

Dr Santis is a clone of Trump and the epitome of corruption.
Trump destroyed himself with his sociopathic bullying style. He is a nothing.

My opinion is that Ron and Don are both impulsive hot-heads. I think any objective person would choose Nikki Haley.

Ron would promote voter suppression, disunity, and revenge on political or corporate enemies. That is already corruption.

Some people invite trouble into their homes.

Trump gave Haley a great assignment as U.N. Ambassador but what did she turn around and do to Trump to show her gratitude and reveal who she really is?

She stabbed him in the back.

And you and many like you help degrade our society by not holding her accountable for her treachery and disloyalty.

Roger Stone: Nikki Haley 'stuck a knife' in Trump's back | Washington Examiner
washingtonexaminer.com
› roger-stone-nikki-haley-stuck-a-knife-in-trumps-back

Some people invite trouble into their homes.

Trump gave Haley a great assignment as U.N. Ambassador but what did she turn around and do to Trump to show her gratitude and reveal who she really is?

She stabbed him in the back.

And you and many like you help degrade our society by not holding her accountable for her treachery and disloyalty.

Roger Stone: Nikki Haley 'stuck a knife' in Trump's back | Washington Examiner
washingtonexaminer.com
› roger-stone-nikki-haley-stuck-a-knife-in-trumps-back
So you think Haley would not be a good president because Roger Stone said she "stuck a knife" in Trump's back?
That sounds like pretty shallow reasoning to me.

So you think Haley would not be a good president because Roger Stone said she "stuck a knife" in Trump's back?
That sounds like pretty shallow reasoning to me.
When you have been around long enough and you look at America in two or five or ten years and you become disgusted with how slimy and dirty and low-down and disreputable and come up with a a superficial reason to explain how things got so bad, it's because someone or someone's were okay with a a lapse of values.

As long as the aholes are popular, Democrats in govt. won't be criticized or face any harsh judgment.

But America will slide further and further into excrement and grime and bad ethics and people like you will say that it's okay and that anyone who doesn't go along with it is pretty shallow.

Now, tell us how bad you think Trump has been.

When you have been around long enough and you look at America in two or five or ten years and you become disgusted with how slimy and dirty and low-down and disreputable and come up with a a superficial reason to explain how things got so bad, it's because someone or someone's were okay with a a lapse of values.

As long as the aholes are popular, Democrats in govt. won't be criticized or face any harsh judgment.

But America will slide further and further into excrement and grime and bad ethics and people like you will say that it's okay and that anyone who doesn't go along with it is pretty shallow.

You have the same view of government that I do. The race to nomination has always been slimy. The new tradition is for debates to be a slugfest where each candidate tells how stupid, inept, and disreputable the others are. Haley is just doing her duty.

My interest in politics is turning away from abhorrence and toward amusement -- those silly politicians; who are they trying to fool now! Who ever wins the presidency won't change my life. The kids that will inherit our current mess should be more concerned than me.

You have the same view of government that I do. The race to nomination has always been slimy. The new tradition is for debates to be a slugfest where each candidate tells how stupid, inept, and disreputable the others are. Haley is just doing her duty.

My interest in politics is turning away from abhorrence and toward amusement -- those silly politicians; who are they trying to fool now! Who ever wins the presidency won't change my life. The kids that will inherit our current mess should be more concerned than me.
You sound like a foreigner who doesn't really love America.

I grew up in Detroit in the period of the depression and WWII. Back then America was great. People sacrificed and worked together and made America a United States. There were new opportunities and growth. That was the America I loved. I'm retired now and am simply not going to obsess and get stressed over the currently crumbling Ununited States of America.

This love America bullshit is just that. It's basically Trump propaganda.
Why would someone who born and raised there and fought in wars for it, not love America?

Who decreed someone has to prove that to get approval for anything?

It's like saying it's the best country on earth when clearly it is not. It's BS.

Actually you sound like an American who doesn't really love America.

Actually you sound like an American who doesn't really love America.
Loving America seems to be a requirement to be a republican. The subject never arises in Democrat circles.
It's like you consider yourself special because of it when countries all over they world have patriots.
You're parroting Trump shit.

Loving America seems to be a requirement to be a republican. The subject never arises in Democrat circles.
It's like you consider yourself special because of it when countries all over they world have patriots.
You're parroting Trump shit.
I don't even know what loving America means to them. It's really sort of empty, like "loving the beach".

I think every Democrat meeting or rally should open with the Pledge of Allegiance, some prayers, singing the National Anthem and hugging or kissing the flag (Like the Orange guy does). They would have to try not to snicker. The result might be gaining millions of votes from the red states.

Werbung:
Back