Do you favor armed teachers on campus?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Slant Eyed Polack

My daughter is in her 7th year as a teacher. This is her first school year as one of the armed teachers/staff on her campus.

Werbung:
My daughter is in her 7th year as a teacher. This is her first school year as one of the armed teachers/staff on her campus.
I do for some depending on their ability to demonstrate the necc degree of skill when under pressure with a weapon and pass training test. Everyone should not have a gun as some people are not mentally and emotionally able to handle and use one.

I do for some depending on their ability to demonstrate the necc degree of skill when under pressure with a weapon and pass training test. Everyone should not have a gun as some people are not mentally and emotionally able to handle and use one.
Couldn't agree more. One of my daughter's colleagues washed out. Not because he was rejected, but because the live fire CQC training persuaded him he's not cut out for it. Better to know now, instead of when the fit hits the shan.

Plus there's no shortage of people who just can't wrap their consciences around the concept of deadly force, for perfectly honorable reasons. People like that shouldn't be anywhere near a gun, particularly around kids.

Werbung:
So many liberals think guns cause school shooting when it's a combination of mental illness and lack of security .
No one should be able to walk in a school with weapon. That's what locks metal decting eqt is for and at least one armed officer for the school when kids are present to control access and mobile patrols .

Back