Barack Obama tapped Trump’s phones

We all have one thing in common, we are all sinners we fall short and we all are in need of gods grace....never said we had anything else in common

You do make an exception for Trump. Seems like in your "opinion" all others must repent, and seek forgiveness from those we wronged, as scripture says, however, Trump gets off, in your "opinion".

I think i read it's somewhere around 48% of the nations worth.. to tired to look it up.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ging-our-economy-down/?utm_term=.2821455e5d98

How else you going to get it if , 100% tax isn't enough?

Who says it has to be done in one year? Well, some fool might think so, however, the country did quite well before Reagan, and on a 75% top bracket.

There not giving anything to the wealthy, the wealthy are giving to them..Remember the only funds Government gets are given/taken.. The church today needs to shout and tell people what our responsibility as Christians are. I know my responsibility and I try to live up to it..

By voting for the likes of Trump? Anyway, the "church" abdicated its responsibility during the Great Depression, pastors became millionaires, and they are not about to return to scriptural ways just as they didn't when supporting Trump for President.

Werbung:
You do make an exception for Trump. Seems like in your "opinion" all others must repent, and seek forgiveness from those we wronged, as scripture says, however, Trump gets off, in your "opinion".
Yes I do sometimes.. but he's not getting off..
That not fair, I was talking about the 1%.. But these numbers seem right..
Who says it has to be done in one year? Well, some fool might think so, however, the country did quite well before Reagan, and on a 75% top bracket.
My point was , it doesn't matter if it's 75% it won't be enough, everyone has to do their part.. We need more job creation, better education, and a better way of taking care of the poor, like 100% deductions on all charitable giving, even if it's funds from the some previous year.. Tax churches, Then they will do whats demanded of them. They will give or have it given for them..Just some thoughts..

Werbung:
Back