Benghazi Gate

Muslims don't believe women should be leaders. What happened to Benazir Bhutto? The Taliban doesn't believe women should be in charge.

yeah I had been trying to sort out that one. quite an anomolie until you factor in a notworthy swing to governmental muslimitude.

Werbung:
This would sure explain what many of us have already suspected and connect a few dots

PJM EXCLUSIVE: Ex-Diplomats Report New Benghazi Whistleblowers with Info Devastating to Clinton and Obama

More whistleblowers will emerge shortly in the escalating Benghazi scandal, according to two former U.S. diplomats who spoke with PJ Media Monday afternoon.

These whistleblowers, colleagues of the former diplomats, are currently securing legal counsel because they work in areas not fully protected by the Whistleblower law.
According to the diplomats, what these whistleblowers will say will be at least as explosive as what we have already learned about the scandal, including details about what really transpired in Benghazi that are potentially devastating to both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

The former diplomats inform PJM the new revelations concentrate in two areas — what Ambassador Chris Stevens was actually doing in Benghazi and the pressure put on General Carter Ham, then in command of U.S. Africa Command (AFRICOM) and therefore responsible for Libya, not to act to protect jeopardized U.S. personnel.

This is scary.....I was listening to Megyn Kelly interview Oliver North regarding the Benghazi issue and the Administration wanting to use the FBI to go after the terrorists in Libya and not the military.

North said; "A very dear friend of mine who just unexpectedly retired from the FBI, who said that the reason he was leaving after 27 years, was because he had become part of the largest ongoing criminal enterprise in history, and he was speaking about the Obama regime....."

This is scary.....I was listening to Megyn Kelly interview Oliver North regarding the Benghazi issue and the Administration wanting to use the FBI to go after the terrorists in Libya and not the military.

North said; "A very dear friend of mine who just unexpectedly retired from the FBI, who said that the reason he was leaving after 27 years, was because he had become part of the largest ongoing criminal enterprise in history, and he was speaking about the Obama regime....."
I agree .... So scary!

Bill O'reilly said theres no doubt the Obama admin knows about it even they denied they know it. Even the white house folks knew about it. But they just cover it up like they know nothing. The more they keep lying the bigger the scandal gets.

Bill O'reilly said theres no doubt the Obama admin knows about it even they denied they know it. Even the white house folks knew about it. But they just cover it up like they know nothing. The more they keep lying the bigger the scandal gets.
Your average normal thinking citizen did not need O'Reilly to tell us the obvious!

No slide against O'Reilly!

Your average normal thinking citizen did not need O'Reilly to tell us the obvious!

No slide against O'Reilly!

O'Reilly is one of the more clueless out there. For as popular as his show is, he has some of the worst producers.

Werbung:
O'Reilly is one of the more clueless out there. For as popular as his show is, he has some of the worst producers.

Yeah...the very wealthy Bill O'Reilly is a major blow hard. He is right on some of the issues, which is more than I can say for most commentators in the MSM. But, he is all about enriching himself. His constant promotion of his stupid and statist promoting propaganda books makes me sick. His ego is limitless...but I do like when he goes on Letterman and Jon Stewart.

Back