Biden is so fucking dumb.

Abraham ruled as a king over Canaan when he rescued Lot and four Canaanite kings from the clutches of five other Canaanite kings, but Abraham did not own the land he settled on and controlled in his day, God did.
Thanks for admitting the jews murdered and stolevthe land
Such evil

Werbung:
Thanks for admitting the jews murdered and stolevthe land
Such evil
You obviously do not appreciate the fact that Abraham went after 5 Canaanite kings who kidnapped Lot and 4 other Canaanite kings, and beat the kidnapping kings while afterward rejecting the praise, adoration, and gifts of the 4 rescued Canaanite kings.

What are you trying to say, that God had no deed to the property, but that several Canaanite kings living on the land at the same time with Abraham did? Who told you to think that? Who was responsible for supposedly signing deeds to property then, the Department of Homeland Security?
You just can't admit how evil God was, slaughtering women and children so jews could steal their land

You obviously do not appreciate the fact that Abraham went after 5 Canaanite kings who kidnapped Lot and 4 other Canaanite kings, and beat the kidnapping kings while afterward rejecting the praise, adoration, and gifts of the 4 rescued Canaanite kings.
The Bible says the jews slaughtered them and took the land
True or false?

Werbung:
What are you trying to say, that God had no deed to the property, but that several Canaanite kings living on the land at the same time with Abraham did? Who told you to think that? Who was responsible for supposedly signing deeds to property then, the Department of Homeland Security?
You said god owned.i don't care who wandered around there but it WAS NOT owned by god. I'm asking you to prove it. I know you can't so let the subject drop. You lied. God never owned ground or existed.

Back