Biden says he’ll sign abortion rights into law if Democrats control Congress after midterms

bradlux

U.S. President Joe Biden promised Tuesday that the first bill he sends to Capitol Hill next year will be one that codifies Roe v. Wade — if Democrats control enough seats in Congress for Biden to sign abortion protections into law — in a speech designed to energize his party’s voters just three weeks ahead of the November midterms.

Werbung:
U.S. President Joe Biden promised Tuesday that the first bill he sends to Capitol Hill next year will be one that codifies Roe v. Wade — if Democrats control enough seats in Congress for Biden to sign abortion protections into law — in a speech designed to energize his party’s voters just three weeks ahead of the November midterms.
I think he knows they will suffer a reduction in seats, frankly I don't even know if he would have the power to do so with the supreme court's decision , no offense but he promised to unite America and cure cancer also.

I think he knows they will suffer a reduction in seats, frankly I don't even know if he would have the power to do so with the supreme court's decision ,

The SC decision was reversed once and can be done again.
no offense but he promised to unite America and cure cancer also.
He can't unite America when rabid hate filled republicans like you spread vicious lies like he said he would sure cancer.
That was Trump my friend.

Obviously bad nut boris is a moron biden was the one who claimed he would cure cancer .
Obviously you are because Trump said it during his campaign against Hilary.
At the same time he promised to eliminate the debt,. Build the wall and bring back jobs from China.

America is still waiting for all of that.

atured Posts › SciCheck
Unpacking Biden’s and Trump’s Big Cancer Promises

By Jessica McDonald

Posted on July 19, 2019

On the campaign trail, former Vice President Joe Biden and President Donald Trump have both claimed that a cure to cancer would soon become a reality — if they were elected in 2020. Experts, however, don’t share that degree of optimism.

Despite considerable progress, especially in recent years, cancer isn’t one disease to cure, and advances in all the many types of cancer are likely to take multiple decades.

Biden was the first to make the outsized promise. In a speech in Iowa on June 11, he briefly alluded to his son’s death to brain cancer in 2015, and then offered his pledge.

“I promise you if I’m elected president, you’re going to see the single most important thing that changes America,” he said. “We’re gonna cure cancer.”

A week later, on June 18, Trump made a similarly prophetic statement during his 2020 kickoff rally in Orlando, Florida, as he listed several agenda items for a second term.

“We will come up with the cures to many, many problems, to many, many diseases, including cancer and others,” he said. “And we’re getting closer all the time.”

trump said it after biden did

atured Posts › SciCheck

By Jessica McDonald

Posted on July 19, 2019

On the campaign trail, former Vice President Joe Biden and President Donald Trump have both claimed that a cure to cancer would soon become a reality — if they were elected in 2020. Experts, however, don’t share that degree of optimism.

Despite considerable progress, especially in recent years, cancer isn’t one disease to cure, and advances in all the many types of cancer are likely to take multiple decades.

Biden was the first to make the outsized promise. In a speech in Iowa on June 11, he briefly alluded to his son’s death to brain cancer in 2015, and then offered his pledge.

“I promise you if I’m elected president, you’re going to see the single most important thing that changes America,” he said. “We’re gonna cure cancer.”

A week later, on June 18, Trump made a similarly prophetic statement during his 2020 kickoff rally in Orlando, Florida, as he listed several agenda items for a second term.

“We will come up with the cures to many, many problems, to many, many diseases, including cancer and others,” he said. “And we’re getting closer all the time.”

atured Posts › SciCheck

By Jessica McDonald

Posted on July 19, 2019

Firstly, this is what you said.

He can't unite America when rabid hate filled republicans like you spread vicious lies like he said he would sure cancer.

Now we find this in what you imply is evidence.

On the campaign trail, former Vice President Joe Biden and President Donald Trump have both claimed that a cure to cancer would soon become a reality —

At least have the intelligence to check your facts. The evidence you posted makes your a liar. How dumb is that?

Sounds to me like we'd better elect some Democrats to Congress. Until there are enough, any 12 year old rape victim will have to carry the rapist's fetus to term.
Isn't it too bad that the two parties can't get together and pass laws that are good for the country? Instead, it's all about what's best for the party.

Sounds to me like we'd better elect some Democrats to Congress. Until there are enough, any 12 year old rape victim will have to carry the rapist's fetus to term.
Isn't it too bad that the two parties can't get together and pass laws that are good for the country? Instead, it's all about what's best for the party.

What percentage of abortions are 12 year old rape victims? Not even 1% but lie and pretend there are millions. Why didn't you say 1 year olds for emotional effect? New borns? If you are going to bullshit do not hold back.

Of course the dems are sympathetic to the rapists. No bail and no prison!

Adolescents under 15 years obtained 0.2% of all 2019 abortions;

PercentageReason
<0.5%Victim of rape
3%Fetal health problems
4%Physical health problems
4%Would interfere with education or career
7%Not mature enough to raise a child

What percentage of abortions are 12 year old rape victims? Not even 1% but lie and pretend there are millions. Why didn't you say 1 year olds for emotional effect? New borns? If you are going to bullshit do not hold back.

Of course the dems are sympathetic to the rapists. No bail and no prison!

It doesn't matter what percentage are 12 year old rape victims. It's bad enough when the rape victim is 18. If fact, when a woman is 18 or 28, whether or not she participated willingly in the sex act, it's her decision to have or not to have the baby. It's really none of your business or of mine.
It's called freedom. The Republican Party used to champion freedom.

If you have to lie to make you point, you only prove how weak your point is.

Werbung:
Back