Biden’s fake ceasefire exploited by Russia and China.

The tribal Arab Palestinians never recognized the established border between Israel and Palestine.
So now "tribal" is an insult? There are a lot of Jewish citizens of Israel who also are tribal in their attitudes.

What do you propose the Israelis do with the people of Gaza?

Werbung:
So now "tribal" is an insult? There are a lot of Jewish citizens of Israel who also are tribal in their attitudes.

What do you propose the Israelis do with the people of Gaza?
Israel should and likely will show mercy to civilized Palestinians mercy once the brainwashed murderers are annihilated.

Israel should and likely will show mercy to civilized Palestinians mercy once the brainwashed murderers are annihilated.
They have never been charitable to them in the past. Israel has imprisoned Gazans for over sixty years.
People cannot leave Gaza without a passport. And who do you suppose issues passports to Gazans?

When someone kills 32,000 of your people and destroys your home, how can you not hate them?
The best Israel can do is kill the Hamas members that have skills. But Gazans are going to continue to hate Israel in the same way that Jews hate Nazis. How could it be in any way different?

Really? Show mercy to people who supported terrorist who killed 1200 innocent people for no reason?
Because they are Jews doesn't make them compassionate. You live in a dream.

Really? Show mercy to people who supported terrorist who killed 1200 innocent people for no reason?
They killed most of those 40,000 Palestinians for no reason that they can apparently justify with other than the human shield excuse that’s been mostly disproven and condemned worldwide.

They have never been charitable to them in the past. Israel has imprisoned Gazans for over sixty years.
People cannot leave Gaza without a passport. And who do you suppose issues passports to Gazans?

When someone kills 32,000 of your people and destroys your home, how can you not hate them?
The best Israel can do is kill the Hamas members that have skills. But Gazans are going to continue to hate Israel in the same way that Jews hate Nazis. How could it be in any way different?
If outsiders wish to enter Jewish territory they must abide by the rules.

If the innocent Palestinians want to free themselves from the violence of war, then let them turn over the mass murderers in their midst to the Israeli army to prove they are for peace.

They killed most of those 40,000 Palestinians for no reason that they can apparently justify with other than the human shield excuse that’s been mostly disproven and condemned worldwide.
Casualties of war should not be blamed on the side that is fighting the mass murdering barbarians.

I don't give a rat's if it were more. They supported and housed terrorists and deserved what they got. They had a hundred years to get rid of the mongrels.
They've got no where to live now so they'll have to live in a desert. I don't see Bibi crying over them.

I don't give a rat's if it were more. They supported and housed terrorists and deserved what they got. They had a hundred years to get rid of the mongrels.
They've got no where to live now so they'll have to live in a desert. I don't see Bibi crying over them.
They didn’t house them. They were forced to live with them. Big difference. All you’re doing is being an elitist troll for genocide. Nothing more.

They didn’t house them. They were forced to live with them. Big difference. All you’re doing is being an elitist troll for genocide. Nothing more.
Again. I don't give a rat's about Muslim terrorists nor those who aided and abetted them. They should have thought of that before they struck Israel. Fuck them.

If the innocent Palestinians want to free themselves from the violence of war, then let them turn over the mass murderers in their midst to the Israeli army to prove they are for peace.
That is rather like me asking you to turn over all the bad Christians that have committed atrocities to show YOU are for peace.

A totally dumb suggestion. Ainta gonna happen.

Werbung:
Back