blood of USA in gaza

Werbung:
OK Well, I looked at your website and those are nice pictures. Of course, I guess if Hamas didn't use civilians as human shields and launch rockets from mosques, schools, and hospitals we'd have to be discussing something else. By the way, the rocket attacks continued today. http://samsonblinded.org/news/

OK Well, I looked at your website and those are nice pictures. Of course, I guess if Hamas didn't use civilians as human shields and launch rockets from mosques, schools, and hospitals we'd have to be discussing something else. By the way, the rocket attacks continued today. http://samsonblinded.org/news/

Not to mention President Obama just pledged $900 million in aid to Gaza. Wonder how much of that finds its way into the hands of Hamas?

Current situation in the Middle East is very unstable and alarming. Politicians of the region, as always, seem to have no realistic ideas as to how the conflicts can be solved. What concerns the most are inhuman conditions that people are living in. Humanitarian aid for the Gazans seems to be constantly delayed while people are being deprived of basic supplies of food and water. The aid that actually comes to the needy is not even close to securing them a normal nutrition. And that is only one aspect that generates a normal living. Recovering of Gaza's infrastructure will take years, but will Gazans ever recover from the loss of innocent lives? They have lost their homes, and schools, clinics, factories and businesses have been destroyed. I recommend you to read a book called The Age of Nepotism which talks about this and many other world's issues. The author Vahid Razavi speaks for those who are subjected to injustice and cruelty, as he speaks of how the conflicts between neighbors occur and how we can all work on successfully avoiding them in the future. You can also check out the site www.theageofnepotism.com
:(

Current situation in the Middle East is very unstable and alarming
...errrm......yeah..... well maybe they should learn to try and live with the rest of the world instead of trying to shove guns in people faces!!!!!

What concerns the most are inhuman conditions that people are living in. Humanitarian aid for the Gazans seems to be constantly delayed while people are being deprived of basic supplies of food and water.
.... well if Hamas stopped nicking the stuff and trying to sell it back to the people so that Hamas can buy arms and ammunition then maybe the people would be a little better off....don't you think?

Maybe the Gazans just get what they deserve....after all they voted for Hamas.....so tough luck on them huh!!??

Werbung:
Back