1. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

BO demonstrates why he cannot help the economy

Discussion in 'Elections & Political Parties' started by dogtowner, Jun 8, 2012.

1. dogtowner

dogtowner Moderator Staff Member

he does not comprehend the problem

or he's a liar and thinks Americans are stupid.

Obama's thoughts, video at link

2. Cruella

Cruella Well-Known Member

He's a communist. He wants everyone to be working for the state and for the state to own all forms of production.

3. dogtowner

I think he is but generally settles for rewarding his benefactors to further his narcissism.

4. Cruella

Isn't that how most dictators start out? Obama is only one of many waiting in the wings to further their agenda. There is no doubt in my mind, that someone even more devious and charismatic than he is will come to power again. They are too well ingrained into all of our institutions.

5. dogtowner

yeah he is a weak man and is easily controlled as long as he's made to feel important. may be hard for a real tyrant to get elected as its harder to conceal that. they've learned that its easier to have puppets.

6. Cruella

We need to find out who is pulling the strings.

Now I'm going to sound like a real conspiracy nut, but last night I found an article/video of a marine who met Obama back in 1980 in HI. He said Obama told him that he was going to be president one day. He had also said that when he was a kid in school. Then there is a mailman who met Obama when he was in college. The mailman delivered mail to Bill Ayers parents in Chicago, when Obama was visiting. He told the mailman he was going to be president. When I hear things like this, I can't help but wonder how long he had been groomed and by whom. Yeah, I know that's a leap, but.....

7. dogtowner

no question he's a pre-fab candidate. not sure how far back it reaches and I do believe Ayers is involved in at least grooming him (language experts say he wrote the first autobiography). not sure we'll ever know who is pulling the strings

8. Cruella

Ever wonder how Obama wound up in Chicago? Frank Marshall Davis, that was supposedly his mentor in HI and knew Obama's grandparents, was a Communist from Chicago. I did some research on Valerie Jarrett back in '09. She was married to a neighborhood sweetheart who's father was also a communist, and was a journalist for a Chicago paper. I saw where he had attended commie meetings with Frank Davis. I've always wondered about Jarrett. She seems to have been his and Michelle's shadow since the beginning of their courtship. Jarrett was born in Iran, and that also seems to be a thread through Obama's whole career in politics. Jarrett was chief of staff for Chicago's mayor and has a lot of other Chicago connections. Apparently no one gets to see the Obama's unless it goes through her. She must be the watch dog/conduit in the White House.

9. dogtowner

and in a recent article the de-facto president.

10. Cruella

The Manchurian candidate. Wasn't that written a couple of years before Obama was born?

11. dogtowner

prolly. so it was his FIRST bio ? : )

12. dogtowner

Mitt heard about the presser.

13. dogtowner

Now he's trying to walk it back having been made to realize just how freaking stupid it was.​
    I'll offer this as a PSA to the president:​
    Mr Obama, if you want to allow state and local governments to bost hiring then you need to work on private sector hiring as its these folks who will resume paying the taxes that provide the revenue that allows those governments to hire and retain people. Get those 23 million+ back to gainful employment and the rest takes care of itself.​

14. Dr.Who

Dr.Who Well-Known Member

Um, he BOTH does not comprehend AND lies.

He wants his statist policies to be enacted and when it is not working out he figures that if he can just get past the temporary setbacks with a few lies and finger pointing then eventually it will work.

15. dogtowner

maybe so but considering where that Keynesian spending is directed I tend to believe all he cares about is enriching his backers. he's a student of Lincoln and that guy made a quantum leap in that sort of thing.