BO demonstrates why he cannot help the economy

dogtowner

Staff member
he does not comprehend the problem

or he's a liar and thinks Americans are stupid.

Obama's thoughts, video at link

The private sector is doing fine. Where we're seeing weaknesses in our economy have to do with state and local government. Oftentimes cuts initiated by, you know, Governors or mayors who are not getting the kind of help that they have in the past from the federal government and who don't have the same kind of flexibility as the federal government in dealing with fewer revenues coming in.

And so, you know, if Republicans want to be helpful, if they really want to move forward and put people back to work, what they should be thinking about is how do we help state and local governments and how do we help the construction industry? Because the recipes that they're promoting are basically the kinds of policies that would add weakness to the -- to the economy, would result in further layoffs, would not provide relief in the housing market, and would result, I think most economists estimate, in lower growth and fewer jobs, not more.

Werbung:
He's a communist. He wants everyone to be working for the state and for the state to own all forms of production.

I think he is but generally settles for rewarding his benefactors to further his narcissism.

Isn't that how most dictators start out? Obama is only one of many waiting in the wings to further their agenda. There is no doubt in my mind, that someone even more devious and charismatic than he is will come to power again. They are too well ingrained into all of our institutions.

Isn't that how most dictators start out? Obama is only one of many waiting in the wings to further their agenda. There is no doubt in my mind, that someone even more devious and charismatic than he is will come to power again. They are too well ingrained into all of our institutions.

yeah he is a weak man and is easily controlled as long as he's made to feel important. may be hard for a real tyrant to get elected as its harder to conceal that. they've learned that its easier to have puppets.

yeah he is a weak man and is easily controlled as long as he's made to feel important. may be hard for a real tyrant to get elected as its harder to conceal that. they've learned that its easier to have puppets.

We need to find out who is pulling the strings.

Now I'm going to sound like a real conspiracy nut, but last night I found an article/video of a marine who met Obama back in 1980 in HI. He said Obama told him that he was going to be president one day. He had also said that when he was a kid in school. Then there is a mailman who met Obama when he was in college. The mailman delivered mail to Bill Ayers parents in Chicago, when Obama was visiting. He told the mailman he was going to be president. When I hear things like this, I can't help but wonder how long he had been groomed and by whom. Yeah, I know that's a leap, but.....

We need to find out who is pulling the strings.

Now I'm going to sound like a real conspiracy nut, but last night I found an article/video of a marine who met Obama back in 1980 in HI. He said Obama told him that he was going to be president one day. He had also said that when he was a kid in school. Then there is a mailman who met Obama when he was in college. The mailman delivered mail to Bill Ayers parents in Chicago, when Obama was visiting. He told the mailman he was going to be president. When I hear things like this, I can't help but wonder how long he had been groomed and by whom. Yeah, I know that's a leap, but.....

no question he's a pre-fab candidate. not sure how far back it reaches and I do believe Ayers is involved in at least grooming him (language experts say he wrote the first autobiography). not sure we'll ever know who is pulling the strings

no question he's a pre-fab candidate. not sure how far back it reaches and I do believe Ayers is involved in at least grooming him (language experts say he wrote the first autobiography). not sure we'll ever know who is pulling the strings

Ever wonder how Obama wound up in Chicago? Frank Marshall Davis, that was supposedly his mentor in HI and knew Obama's grandparents, was a Communist from Chicago. I did some research on Valerie Jarrett back in '09. She was married to a neighborhood sweetheart who's father was also a communist, and was a journalist for a Chicago paper. I saw where he had attended commie meetings with Frank Davis. I've always wondered about Jarrett. She seems to have been his and Michelle's shadow since the beginning of their courtship. Jarrett was born in Iran, and that also seems to be a thread through Obama's whole career in politics. Jarrett was chief of staff for Chicago's mayor and has a lot of other Chicago connections. Apparently no one gets to see the Obama's unless it goes through her. She must be the watch dog/conduit in the White House.

Ever wonder how Obama wound up in Chicago? Frank Marshall Davis, that was supposedly his mentor in HI and knew Obama's grandparents, was a Communist from Chicago. I did some research on Valerie Jarrett back in '09. She was married to a neighborhood sweetheart who's father was also a communist, and was a journalist for a Chicago paper. I saw where he had attended commie meetings with Frank Davis. I've always wondered about Jarrett. She seems to have been his and Michelle's shadow since the beginning of their courtship. Jarrett was born in Iran, and that also seems to be a thread through Obama's whole career in politics. Jarrett was chief of staff for Chicago's mayor and has a lot of other Chicago connections. Apparently no one gets to see the Obama's unless it goes through her. She must be the watch dog/conduit in the White House.

and in a recent article the de-facto president.

Mitt heard about the presser.

"Now this morning, the president had a press conference. I don’t know if you heard it, but he called a press conference and pulled people in and said a number of things, and one of the most interesting things he said was this: he said the private sector is doing fine. He said the private sector is doing fine," Romney said. "Is he really that out of touch?"

Romney continued: "I think he’s defining what it means to be detached and out of touch with the American people. Has there ever been an American president who is so far from reality as to believe in an America where 23 million Americans are out of work, or stopped looking for work, or can only find part-time jobs and need full-time jobs, where the economy grew in the first quarter of the year at only 1.9 percent, where the median income in America has dropped by 10% over the last four years, where there have been record number of home foreclosures, for the President of the United States to stand up and say the private sector is doing fine is going to go down in history. It's an extraordinary miscalculation and misunderstanding by a President who is out of touch, and we're going to take back this country and get America working again."

Now he's trying to walk it back having been made to realize just how freaking stupid it was.​
I'll offer this as a PSA to the president:​
Mr Obama, if you want to allow state and local governments to bost hiring then you need to work on private sector hiring as its these folks who will resume paying the taxes that provide the revenue that allows those governments to hire and retain people. Get those 23 million+ back to gainful employment and the rest takes care of itself.​

Um, he BOTH does not comprehend AND lies.

He wants his statist policies to be enacted and when it is not working out he figures that if he can just get past the temporary setbacks with a few lies and finger pointing then eventually it will work.

Werbung:
Um, he BOTH does not comprehend AND lies.

He wants his statist policies to be enacted and when it is not working out he figures that if he can just get past the temporary setbacks with a few lies and finger pointing then eventually it will work.

maybe so but considering where that Keynesian spending is directed I tend to believe all he cares about is enriching his backers. he's a student of Lincoln and that guy made a quantum leap in that sort of thing.

Back