BO takes a shot at SCOTUS

dogtowner

Staff member
Does he know something we don't know ?

I love the string of falsehoods and false characterizations and of course the repeat of disregard for the very point of the SCOTUS itself, he's outdone himself.
I love the smell of desperation in the morning.

"Ultimately, I am confident that the Supreme Court will not take what would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress," Obama said at a news conference with the leaders of Canada and Mexico.

Conservative leaders say the law, which once fully implemented will require Americans to have health insurance or pay a penalty, was an overreach by Obama and the Congress that passed it.
The president sought to turn that argument around, calling a potential rejection by the court an overreach of its own.

"And I'd just remind conservative commentators that, for years, what we have heard is, the biggest problem on the bench was judicial activism, or a lack of judicial restraint, that an unelected group of people would somehow overturn a duly constituted and passed law," Obama said.

"Well, this is a good example, and I'm pretty confident that this court will recognize that and not take that step," he said.

Hate to tell ya BO but its the SCOTUS that decides these things whether its convenient to you or not. They've been doing it for quite some time now.

Judicial overreach is judges making law. Not surprised you don't understand this.

Werbung:
"Ultimately, I am confident that the Supreme Court will not take what would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress," He is such a liar whenever he opens his mouth but this was a lie that was bigger than most lies. I am shocked he did not call it the most bipartisan made law in history too....

"Ultimately, I am confident that the Supreme Court will not take what would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress," He is such a liar whenever he opens his mouth but this was a lie that was bigger than most lies. I am shocked he did not call it the most bipartisan made law in history too....

he's done OK assuming the People are stupid. I guess we should have expected him to double down.

Judicial Activism - making law from the bench.

Not Judicial Activism - ruling a law unconstitutional.

BO is an expert at making strawman arguments.

Do libs and dems believe what he says? If so, they are dumber than I thought.

Werbung:
Judicial Activism - making law from the bench.

Not Judicial Activism - ruling a law unconstitutional.

BO is an expert at making strawman arguments.

Do libs and dems believe what he says? If so, they are dumber than I thought.

they sure seem to.

Back