bonds are going down..IMHO

nobull

Waiting for the bond market collapse. I think the Republican budget plan addresses much of the concern of Americans over the future and as this plan gets traction, it will become very compelling. This is the fist time in history when an budget with fiscal restraint that doesn't choke off the economy was envisioned. Net result, I expect the bond market to collapse and huge floods of money poured into equities. As it stands now the US is terrified of obama and what the liberals have done to cause all this debt. When all of IRS collections go to pay the interest on debt, you should be scared.

I expect to see gold start to tumble and I am presently short oil and I have been short the bond market for the last six months or so.

regards
doug

Werbung:
Waiting for the bond market collapse. I think the Republican budget plan addresses much of the concern of Americans over the future and as this plan gets traction, it will become very compelling. This is the fist time in history when an budget with fiscal restraint that doesn't choke off the economy was envisioned. Net result, I expect the bond market to collapse and huge floods of money poured into equities. As it stands now the US is terrified of obama and what the liberals have done to cause all this debt. When all of IRS collections go to pay the interest on debt, you should be scared.

I expect to see gold start to tumble and I am presently short oil and I have been short the bond market for the last six months or so.

regards
doug

Hold on to that paper, nobull. Gold and silver will be the only legitimate monetary unit of exchange soon enough, and you'll be penniless.

You are stuck in the "gold and silver are commodities" mode, and it's going to cost you.

I love it when stock market and commodities manipulators lose their shirts.

Hold on to that paper, nobull. Gold and silver will be the only legitimate monetary unit of exchange soon enough, and you'll be penniless.

You are stuck in the "gold and silver are commodities" mode, and it's going to cost you.

I love it when stock market and commodities manipulators lose their shirts.

If history repeats we will see gold at around 650.00...and siver your guess is as good as mine..

good luck
doug

Werbung:
Investors have only a limited number of places to put their money. What happens if all those places are unstable and fail to deliver returns?

I still think that if all paper loses large amounts of value that gold and silver won't be very trade-able either.

Who is going to buy your silver or trade food for silver in a world that is falling apart at the seams? If you do find a person who wants your silver will your exchange rate have no losses for you?

If it ever gets that bad you want to be in a position to be trading food for food. And if it never gets that bad you can always eat your own food.

Back