Boston school parents are singing the leftist Democrat policy failure blues

mark francis

God commands parents to 'beat' their children in proper discipline in order to 'beat' the foolishness and rebellion out of them. leftists and unbelievers say "to hell with that, we will not spank our children and will not let other parents' school kids be disciplined either." Now the parents and teachers are begging for the National Guard to post in schools to keep the peace. Go figger.

Proverbs 23:13
Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.

Werbung:
God commands parents to 'beat' their children in proper discipline in order to 'beat' the foolishness and rebellion out of them. leftists and unbelievers say "to hell with that, we will not spank our children and will not let other parents' school kids be disciplined either." Now the parents and teachers are begging for the National Guard to post in schools to keep the peace. Go figger.

Proverbs 23:13
Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.

Where does it say democrats?

Leftists oppose God and the Bible. Unbelievers oppose God and the Bible. Democrats oppose God and the Bible. Muslims oppose God and the Bible. Take your pick.

That's only your ignorant opinion. What about republicans who oppose god?
You missed them.

That's only your ignorant opinion. What about republicans who oppose god?
You missed them.
Are you really trying to get me to believe that Democrat school officials agree with the Bible that unruly kids need to be spanked?

Are you really trying to get me to believe that Democrat school officials agree with the Bible that unruly kids need to be spanked?
No. I'm saying you implied they were democrats and it does not say that. You invented that because youre a hate filled pos.

Like the other thread where you said Epstein was suicided and again, you cannot prove it. You continue to lie and I rejoice in exposing your lies. Just so god will see what an old turd you really are.

No. I'm saying you implied they were democrats and it does not say that. You invented that because youre a hate filled pos.

Like the other thread where you said Epstein was suicided and again, you cannot prove it. You continue to lie and I rejoice in exposing your lies. Just so god will see what an old turd you really are.
Maybe they are apolitical, but one thing is certain and that is that promoters of perversion in schools are not God-honoring, Bible-believing, God-pleasing Christians.

Werbung:
Should you want to see a really exemplary family, check out Sleeperdude. com on YouTube. They are a family in Tennessee that lives on a farm and makes a living doing YouTube videos and resurrecting old cars. The fathers a mechanic and car painter and the mother has crimson hair. There are two daughters, Wawa and Squeezy and a son, Ralphie, in their teens and they all are learning mechanics and such. But they have an excellent time making their videos.

Back