Boy I say Boy

Werbung:
Says the moron who thinks proof consists of lising every court case lol
Evidence of voter fraud is not disproven until it is researched, the researched findings are publicized and debated, and the conclusions drawn are irrefutable. In other words, 2020 voting fraud has never yet been disproven.

Evidence of voter fraud is not disproven until it is researched, the researched findings are publicized and debated, and the conclusions drawn are irrefutable. In other words, 2020 voting fraud has never yet been disproven.
Says the moron who thinks fraud was proven by losing every court case
Well you are a legal moron lol

Says the moron who thinks fraud was proven by losing every court case
Well you are a legal moron lol
You are hung up on a really bad assumption that voter fraud must not have occurred since so many judges refused to take up fraud cases in their court. So what? Only a fraction of the volumes of evidence of fraud have ever been presented in courts and even those evidence that were presented were not irrefutably disproven by judges, even if the judges did reject them for various reasons.

You are hung up on a really bad assumption that voter fraud must not have occurred since so many judges refused to take up fraud cases in their court. So what? Only a fraction of the volumes of evidence of fraud have ever been presented in courts and even those evidence that were presented were not irrefutably disproven by judges, even if the judges did reject them for various reasons.
I didn't assume that lol
You spend a lot of time arguing things i didn't say
You are a moron

Werbung:
Back