Bullying in Miami

steveox

Knowing as little as I do about sports, I was reluctant to wade into this issue until I realized that this is just another case of workplace bullying — except that it occurred among people many consider to be celebrities.
The stories about the Dolphins’ latest ruckus contained some references that the victim was six-foot-five and weighed 320 lbs., as if physical stature has anything to do with psychological abuse (besides, the alleged perp is no pencil-neck, either).

The assumption here is that a bullying problem is best resolved with physical violence. In my experience — as someone who, like everyone else, went to grade school — verbal bullying can be as permanently and emotionally damaging as the physical variety. As examples, we have the tragic suicides of teens who were verbally harassed by their associates over the Internet. No hand was ever laid on them.

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/20...20131105_1_chan-lowe-bullying-problem-scandal

Oh common,, These are grown men. I can understand bullying in public schools is a problem because theyre just kids. But these are adults you should be able to deal with people are mocking you.

Werbung:
Sounds like they stole the idea from The Sopranos when Pauly Walnuts was making Christufuh pick up the tab everywhere. This is old as hell. Even Jimmy age made Pland and Bonham pay when they were being considered for Led Zeppelin.

I think the other guy got his widdle feelings hurt.

If you can't take the heat in the kitchen....get out.

Why should NFL do something about this? When our schoolboards turn the other cheek when bullyimg onm kids. Why haven't state demoocrats make a law against bullying on school grounds? Bullying should be a crime. I think arrests should be made when kids commit the crime.

Isn't it suppose to be little?
And bullying is a major problem Tue children of America are being hurt. They commit suicide or lock themselves away from the world. These kids could have cured cancer or solved world problems but because people are cruel they drove them out of society and onto the cliffs edge.:cry:

Just because your an adult does that really mean that it doesn't hurt as much as when your younger.
People are people it doesn't matter what age.
Also adults are more likly to see a therapist than the average teenager.
Just throwing that out there:coffee:

Isn't it suppose to be little?
And bullying is a major problem Tue children of America are being hurt. They commit suicide or lock themselves away from the world. These kids could have cured cancer or solved world problems but because people are cruel they drove them out of society and onto the cliffs edge.:cry:

Oh please. If bullying was that dangerous my generation wouldn't have survived.

And as far a kids offing themselves, it's their mothers that are aborting them by the millions.

The Anti bullying law doesnt go far enough. If teachers ignored the problem and wont do anything about it they should be fired. Remember that math teacher was murdered in mass? The Principal should be fired because of it. He should have studied the student behavior and she might been still alive today. Just like this kid defended himself from the bully the school expelled him but not the kid who bullied him.

http://news.yahoo.com/dad-protests-...xpdGljc3x0aGV0aWNrZXQEcHQDc3RvcnlwYWdl;_ylv=3

Our law system isn't perfect. Self defence?
Well what if nobody believes you?
Also how do we know if somebody is beingbullied if they ddon't speak up?o_O

What do you mean by brainwashed.
The younger generation is smarter than any of the older generations.
High school juniors taking calculus.
Highschool sophmores taking college world history.
The younger age is going to accomplish great things.:LOL::p:D

Werbung:
What do you mean by brainwashed.
The younger generation is smarter than any of the older generations.
High school juniors taking calculus.
Highschool sophmores taking college world history.
The younger age is going to accomplish great things.:LOL::p:D
And their profiency st this decreases annually. Sitting in a room dies not = learned.

Back