Cadillac' Insurance Plans

Pandora

So my day is made even if it's going to cost me.

I found out at work today they announced that our employer contributions to our health insurance will be taxed now and we will have to pay aprox. another $350 a year (or more) in taxes on top of having to take 7 furlow days due to the terrible economy.

Several obama loving voters were depressed, one said this has ruined his whole summer, that he just didn't understand. He didn't think we had a cadillac plan and he didn't think this was going to effect us.

I wonder if he will be voting for obama in 2012 teehee

Werbung:
So my day is made even if it's going to cost me.

I found out at work today they announced that our employer contributions to our health insurance will be taxed now and we will have to pay aprox. another $350 a year (or more) in taxes on top of having to take 7 furlow days due to the terrible economy.

Several obama loving voters were depressed, one said this has ruined his whole summer, that he just didn't understand. He didn't think we had a cadillac plan and he didn't think this was going to effect us.

I wonder if he will be voting for obama in 2012 teehee

Oh he will continue to vote for BO and the CPA (Communist Party of American aka Dem Party)..

He is too dumb to vote for anyone else. Like most BO voters...

Back