Can Taxing The Rich Save The U.S. Economy?

Werbung:
Can Taxing The Rich Save The U.S. Economy?

"NO"
But taxing 75% of the people sure would.
Some "fair" amount.
Let the lowest 25% off the hook till things get better.
And that is the ONLY thing that will.
No free rides.
Want a free ride--pack up and move to Greece or France.
Bon voyage!

I agree that taxing the rich cannot save the economy. Obviously cutting spending is the more important step to take.

RE: 75% of people needing to pay taxes. It should be 100%. If someone both pays taxes and receives welfare that may seem inefficient but it sends the right message and encourages a work mentality with shared responsibility as equal citizens.

The only way to cut taxes--is starve the government out of revenue that is not absolutely necessary.

Buy your own goddamn birth control pills-or-stop frog-legging all night every Friday and Saturday.

if the 1% were taxed 100% it would pay to operate the govt for under a week (in the first year only of course).

The problem is that nigh on 50% don't pay income taxes at all. To be fair, that number needs to go WAY up. everyone who voted should have some skin in the game. or no vote.

if the 1% were taxed 100% it would pay to operate the govt for under a week (in the first year only of course).

The problem is that nigh on 50% don't pay income taxes at all. To be fair, that number needs to go WAY up. everyone who voted should have some skin in the game. or no vote.

Otherwise there is nothing but a gun in your ribs saying--in a democrat brogue--"Put 'em up Mack--and come across!"

Well theyre not paying their fair share. Mitt Romney is a good example of that when he only paid 15% in income taxes while the rest of us paid 22- 3o% to the IRS!

Well theyre not paying their fair share. Mitt Romney is a good example of that when he only paid 15% in income taxes while the rest of us paid 22- 3o% to the IRS!

Steve, do me a favor and get your 2011 taxes and divide your actual final tax liability and divide it by your income.if you come up with a number above 15% we really need to talk as I come in at about 11% with deductions. There is no way Mitt n eeds to pay as much legally as 15% given his potential deductions. and yet he did.

Investment income is NOT wages.
How many time do we have to shout that!
Wanna pay 50% on YOUR investments--bought with ALREADY TAXED WAGES?
Pay huge tax on your 401K when you retire and collect?

Thats my point. People have to work with a salary pay too much. Wealthy people just buy corporations and dont pay as much. Just like Democrats and Republicans screw with the Middle class. When Republicans promise tax cuts they only cut em for the wealthy just like George Bush did. When Democrats promise to raise taxes on the wealthy they raise em on everybody just like Bill Clinton did.

Probably taxing on what one spends is a good idea--some variant of that.

Remove all loop-holes.
Let people create loop-holes in their lifestyle.

Thats my point. People have to work with a salary pay too much. Wealthy people just buy corporations and dont pay as much. Just like Democrats and Republicans screw with the Middle class. When Republicans promise tax cuts they only cut em for the wealthy just like George Bush did. When Democrats promise to raise taxes on the wealthy they raise em on everybody just like Bill Clinton did.

The ONLY PLACE to get any tax money--is from the "middle class".
What could be more obvious?
You can confiscate all the wealth--wouldn't pay for shit.

Werbung:

I'm on a salary Steve, still much less than ROmney.

Back