Canadian Borders

Werbung:
It used to be as easy (from Detroit), as crossing the bridge over the Detroit river into Canada to shop/sight see, etc. for the day. Now, in recent history, one can no longer cross the border without having a passport and longer inspection process at the crossing.

Well look how easy it is for Mexicans get into US

look how easy it is for Canadians get into US

Now would i get busted by a mountie if i cross it illegaly?

Newt Gingrich is now ahead of Romney! I hope the IRS checks Romney out well!
"Something is just not right" I smell a rat!

Newt Gingrich is now ahead of Romney! I hope the IRS checks Romney out well!
"Something is just not right" I smell a rat!

I think he ,must have terrible CPAs if he is paying that much in taxes. or he knew it looks better to be paying double what he should be in the political world.

Werbung:
The Rest of us pay higher taxes than Mitt. The GOP is making a big mistake if they nominate him. The Tea Party will not back him and OWS people will not vote for Mitt nether cause all these people have to pay more taxes then Mitt did. All these people have to work 8 hour shifts a day for 40 hours and pay more out of their paychecks than Mitt did. Mitt didnt even work hard the way ordinary people have to work. Mitt support bankers OWS people dont. Mitt raised taxes and spend when he was governor. Tea Party people dont support this. If the RNC deligates nominate Mitt,,Unless Sarah Palin nominates herself as Tea Party candidate then theres only one choice,,Thats to re-elect Obama another 4 more years :(

Back