Career Politicians

kida

A friend of mine told me about this - it's the GOOOH Party, as in "Get Out Of Our House". Their whole premise is that they want to "evict the 435 career politicians in the U.S. House of Representatives and replace them with everyday Americans just like you."

I think their idea is pretty neat, maybe even very good. But what do you think would happen if they actually succeeded? Would we be able to run the country if Congress (or let's just say the House of Representatives) was full of novices?

What about setting term limits for Congress?

Werbung:
maybe things would be better if the congress was full of new people. there wouldn't be any alliances, deals, and stuff. i think term limits is a good idea because then you wouldn't have so many people who all they care about is getting reelected.

A friend of mine told me about this - it's the GOOOH Party, as in "Get Out Of Our House". Their whole premise is that they want to "evict the 435 career politicians in the U.S. House of Representatives and replace them with everyday Americans just like you."

I think their idea is pretty neat, maybe even very good. But what do you think would happen if they actually succeeded? Would we be able to run the country if Congress (or let's just say the House of Representatives) was full of novices?

What about setting term limits for Congress?

Honestly I think it should happen they couldn't do any worse :)... plus they wouldn't expect the rediculous pay of what 200K a year or 120K... whatever it is... I mean how can they relate to the middle class when they arent....

Werbung:
Uhh, I don't think they should replace the congress with everyday citizens but with people who have a degree in political science.

Back