Chuck Schumer gets donations from Russian Oligarchs with ties to Kremlin and Putin .

the annoying thing

Werbung:

Seems a lot of democrats got money from Russians with ties to the Kremlin and the Russian mob
"Reportedly" ? Say no more.

"Seems a lot of democrats got money from Russians with ties to the Kremlin and the Russian mob"

lol..."seems"...a "lot"..."ties".

totally weasel words

"Seems a lot of democrats got money from Russians with ties to the Kremlin and the Russian mob"

lol..."seems"...a "lot"..."ties".

totally weasel words
NIce so now your claiming that there are weasel words ? And you seem to be implying you judge the facts of the news article validity on words you deem are weasel words ? Or are you just finding a excuse to insult me for posting a article that exposes how big of crooks those in power are or their stupidity .
Or is something else ? Maybe just maybe your so butt hurt by my posts exposing your party of perverts , con men , criminals idiots and anti American , radicals you can not handle the truth and have to lash out at me out of anger due to me making you deal with the people you support

not claiming, they ARE weasel words. "seems" is meaningless. "lot" is meaninless. "ties" is meaningless. lol

so vague, hence worthless.

all your posts due is expose how obsessed you are with the word "pervert" lol

walmart has ties to russia and china too. OH NO. lol.
"ties" lol. so stupid.

they dont like to hear the truth about their leaders con jobs semi legal activates and lies and screw ups .

Such as the lying inflation reduction bill , it has nothing to so with inflation ITS JUST A SPENDING AND TAX BILL PLain and simple

Werbung:
they dont like to hear the truth about their leaders con jobs semi legal activates and lies and screw ups .

Such as the lying inflation reduction bill , it has nothing to so with inflation ITS JUST A SPENDING AND TAX BILL PLain and simple

"
A group of more than 120 economists is backing the climate, health care and tax package that Senate Majority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) will bring to a vote this week.

The economists said in a letter addressed to Schumer, Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) that the Inflation Reduction Act will reduce prices for American families while making “crucial” investments in energy and health care. "

I guess 120 economists say its not a lie. lol.

clue for morons - you not liking something doesn't make it a "lie" duh

Back