Cleanin'-Up After Sheriff Georgie!!

And you still haven't presented one thing that Bush could have done to stop 911.
....And, every time you've been slapped with the reminder Bushco was more-interested in enriching their buds in the $tar War$ $weepstake$ (by pumping big-buck$ into mi$$ile-defen$e...rather maintaining Bill Clinton's/Richard Clarke's anti-terrorism efforts), you ask the same, stupid question....again....and, again. :rolleyes:

Have you ever questioned why after 9 years there has been no "Deep Throat" coming forward to expose this conspiracy? Did Bush kill everyone who participated in this conspiracy?
Aw, jeez....there's some kind o' conspiracy, now, huh?

Face facts. When the toss-up is between Ego and National Security, right-wingers desperately cling to Ego. I think it has something-to-do with their Mother-issues.​

As for this latest capture, it appears the guy is part of the Karzai family, and negotiations have been going on for sometime to get him to switch sides.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.....and, Bushco intiated negotiations, too, huh? :rolleyes:

Werbung:
It was an inside job and what Bush could have done is not do it.
323.png

You do know how to spell irrationalist, right??? :confused:

....And, everytime you've been slapped with the reminder Bushco was more interested in enriching their buds in the $tar War$ $weepstake$ (by pumping big buck$ into mi$$ile defen$e...rather maintaining Bill Clinton's/Richard Clarke's anti-terrorism efforts), you ask the same, stupid question....again....and, again.

LOL, now it is "star wars". What the hell does that have to do with 911?

BTW, this is the first time you have brought this up.

Then too, earlier you said that the planned invasion of Iraq was the product of Clarke. Now you agree that Clinton had a role in it.

Now, I have to ask. Just what were these "anti-terrorism" efforts of Clinton? He had, according to his own words, some 14 chances to get OBL, and didn't.

Aw, jeez....there's some kind o' conspiracy, now, huh?

What? Now you say it wasn't? The "explosives" Bush had planted in the WTC, the ignoring of the terrorists, etc., is now NOT a conspiracy? Better tell your "truther" buddies like irrational that.

Face facts. When the toss-up is between Ego and National Security, right-wingers desperately cling to Ego. I think it has something-to-do with their Mother-issues.

Makes you wish you had a mother that had acknowledged you doesn't it? Or a father you had met.

However, Conservatives have a tendency to revere the truth, not lies, unlike you.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.....and, Bushco intiated negotiations, too, huh?

You mean the ones that Clinton initiated where he tried to buy off the Taliban with a couple of billion dollars? How well did that work?

LOL, now it is "star wars". What the hell does that have to do with 911?

BTW, this is the first time you have brought this up.
Oh, I forgot....you're one o' those non-committal-Patriots (to research or reading. :rolleyes: )​
"Clarke says that dealing with al-Qaeda "was in the top tier of issues reviewed by the Bush Administration." But other topics got far more attention. The whole Bush national-security team was obsessed with setting up a national system of missile defense."

Now, I have to ask. Just what were these "anti-terrorism" efforts of Clinton?
Sorry....this'll require some reading.....again. :rolleyes:
"A senior Bush Administration official denies being handed a formal plan to take the offensive against al-Qaeda, and says Clarke's materials merely dealt with whether the new Administration should take "a more active approach" to the terrorist group. (Rice declined to comment, but through a spokeswoman said she recalled no briefing at which Berger was present.) Other senior officials from both the Clinton and Bush administrations, however, say that Clarke had a set of proposals to "roll back" al-Qaeda. In fact, the heading on Slide 14 of the Powerpoint presentation reads, "Response to al Qaeda: Roll back." Clarke's proposals called for the "breakup" of al-Qaeda cells and the arrest of their personnel. The financial support for its terrorist activities would be systematically attacked, its assets frozen, its funding from fake charities stopped. Nations where al-Qaeda was causing trouble—Uzbekistan, the Philippines, Yemen—would be given aid to fight the terrorists. Most important, Clarke wanted to see a dramatic increase in covert action in Afghanistan to "eliminate the sanctuary" where al-Qaeda had its terrorist training camps and bin Laden was being protected by the radical Islamic Taliban regime."
What? Now you say it wasn't? The "explosives" Bush had planted in the WTC, the ignoring of the terrorists, etc., is now NOT a conspiracy?
You never heard me say there was any Bush-involvement.​
However, Conservatives have a tendency to revere the truth, not lies, unlike you.
Lies....like what? (Yeah...you're gonna have to think, again. :rolleyes: )​
You mean the ones that Clinton initiated where he tried to buy off the Taliban with a couple of billion dollars? How well did that work?
I'd say he had a significantly lower body-count than you pro-War folks. :rolleyes:

Oh, I forgot....you're one o' those non-committal-Patriots (to research or reading.

I ask again, what did "Star Wars" have to do with 911? Got any proof of a connection?

Sorry....this'll require some reading.....again.

Something you obviously haven't done since you offer no proof. In the previous post you made using Clarke it was under the Clinton administration, and involved the invasion of Iraq. However, that plan was put off till for the next administration to take care of.

Now, the example you have given which was allegedly presented to the Bush administration again begs the question, how would it have prevented 911?

The next question would have to be, why didn't Clinton start the ball rolling since the first attack by al Queda was in 1993 at the WTC, then there was the embassy bombings, the USS Cole, etc. Now, since it would be obvious to anyone with even the slightest amount of intellect that the plan submitted by Clarke could not have been implemented in any short period of time, just how could that have prevented 911?

You never heard me say there was any Bush involvement.

Then why are you supporting the "truthers" and their quest to prove such?

Lies....like what? (Yeah...you're gonna have to think, again.

All I have to do is tell the truth something you are rejecting as your posts prove.

I'd say he had a significantly lower body-count than you pro War folks.

Well, he never killed any al Queda personell, or any other terrorists for that matter, for sure. However, a lot of American's died on the USS Cole, and in the embassies, "Black Hawk Down", etc. while he fiddled around with Monica.

I ask again, what did "Star Wars" have to do with 911? Got any proof of a connection?
Your youth & immaturity are showing.

:rolleyes:
"The Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI) was created by U.S. President Ronald Reagan on March 23, 1983[1] to use ground and space-based systems to protect the United States from attack by strategic nuclear ballistic missiles.

The ambitious initiative was "widely criticized as being unrealistic, even unscientific" as well as for threatening to destabilize MAD and re-ignite "an offensive arms race". It was soon derided as Star Wars, after the popular 1977 film by George Lucas."

Shine on, Skippy.

I had no idea you were so young.​

It was just a coincidence that 9/11 preceded a huge spending spree on star wars.

Like it was a coincidence that the oil barons raided an oil rich country.

Like it was a coincidence that all the fighter planes protecting NYC were off on exercise

Like it was a coincidence that a load of Arabs who had been on crash simlators all boarded different internal flights on the samde day.

Like it was just a coincidence that Lee Harvey Something was shot before his trial.

You sure have to believe in the discredited theory of synchronicity to buy all this stuff.

It was just a coincidence that 9/11 preceded a huge spending spree on star wars.

Like it was a coincidence that the oil barons raided an oil rich country.

Like it was a coincidence that all the fighter planes protecting NYC were off on exercise

Like it was a coincidence that a load of Arabs who had been on crash simlators all boarded different internal flights on the samde day.

Like it was just a coincidence that Lee Harvey Something was shot before his trial.

You sure have to believe in the discredited theory of synchronicity to buy all this stuff.

911 was being planned since 1993. Clinton knew it, was warned about it, and did nothing.

Prove the "oil barons" invaded Iraq. BTW, Halliburton is owned by the Johnson family longtime Democrats.

Prove that anyone knew the exact time, and date, for the 911 attack.

Why would the Arabs board different airplanes on different days, when the attack had been planned for 8 years? Do you think they are as ignorant as you?

You sure have to be quite irrational in order to ignore the obvious.

The lack of reason contained in your response is tragic.

Those things weren't coincidences they were part of an inside job to get American suckers behind the CIA agenda.

It was not a coincidence that Lee Harvey whatshisname was shot it was planned so that he couldn't spoil the CIA's fun.

It wasn't a coincidence that the leaders of an oil dependent nation invaded an oil rich country. That was the only reason. There are lots of countries that would benefit from regime change but they won't get cos they have no oil. The US lied about WMD too.

So they made up a reason to attack Iraq and you are not suspicious of their motives. They made up a story about regime change that is incoherent and you are not suspicious of their real motives???

You are just blind, deaf and dumb.

Can you play pinball by any chance?

Shine-on, Skippy....I've (already) explained that to you 2-or-3-times.

Ya' wanna play dumb, do it on someone else's dime.

Begone, Skippy....you bore me....​

This is the usual response of the braindead. Like irrational, you cannot give any evidence that anything you have said had anything to do with 911. And since you agree with irrational I can only conclude that you believe it was an inside job thus giving lie to the denial you made earlier concerning Bush's role in 911.

If one is "playing dumb" it must be you, and obviously it comes naturally to you.​

Werbung:
How funny. When conservatives criticize BO, libs respond with criticism of Bush as some kind of knee jerk defense of BO.

Strange. Cause BO and W are very similar. They are both progressives. BO of course, goes further and is a anti-American Marxist.

But, why do libs respond to criticism of a progressive with criticism of another
progressive????:confused::confused

It is sooooooooooooooooooooooo childish......

Back