Clint Eastwood at 2012 RNC

Texas_tea

I thought Eastwood was spot on last night. A true American icon!

According to Breibart.com as of this morning the media has already written 25 stories (5 from Politico) mocking Eastwood.

The article from Breitbart.com goes on to talk about how comedy in this Country has lagged so much in the last four years.

How political figures are most times, as should be, the but of jokes and humor. But, since B. Hussein Obama's immaculation he and the democrats have been strictly off limits!

Anyway, it's an interesting read .........

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2012/08/30/Eastwood-Mocks-Obama

Werbung:
I think both sides of the fence are pretty sensitive these days. I can find humor if it's anti-Obama, but not so much if it's directed towards conservatives.

I think both sides of the fence are pretty sensitive these days. I can find humor if it's anti-Obama, but not so much if it's directed towards conservatives.
Parody and comic relief have been an important expression of free speech, especially political speech, since before the Globe Theater was built in 1599. The lack of comedy and/or humor towards the current administration clearly reflects how they feel about free speech and the Constitution in general.

Eastwood's video was priceless. I had only seen clips of it. Don't miss it.

Bill Maher Defends Eastwood: 'He Killed'

Host hates the politics but loves the delivery

“As a performer, as a stand-up comedian for 30 years who knows how hard it is to get laughs, excuse me, he went up there … without a net, on a tightrope. There was no teleprompter. He did a bit with just an empty chair and killed. He committed to it, it was consistent and it worked. ... I gotta give him props for that."

http://www.newser.com/story/153282/bill-maher-defends-eastwood-he-killed.html

Today, Rush Limbaugh argued that Global Warming may be the greatest hoax ever pulled on the American people.

My wife argues that feminism was the greatest hoax, essentially convincing generations of women to freely have abortions and that there would never be any medical or emotional repercussions to murdering their own children.

Both seem pretty extreme to me, however, electing a communist president who wasn't even born in America and all the other lies and secrecy surrounding this administration may take the cake.

What do you think?

I think a old white man talking to a person who is not there, as if he was, is spot on for the RNC

was Yoric actually there ?

laurence6-44391.jpg

Werbung:
Today, Rush Limbaugh argued that Global Warming may be the greatest hoax ever pulled on the American people.

My wife argues that feminism was the greatest hoax, essentially convincing generations of women to freely have abortions and that there would never be any medical or emotional repercussions to murdering their own children.

Both seem pretty extreme to me, however, electing a communist president who wasn't even born in America and all the other lies and secrecy surrounding this administration may take the cake.

What do you think?

Tell your wife she can't vote then I will not care what her view of global warming is. And Rush is a idiot. Thinks Bane in the Batman movies was all about Mitt Romney...then denies he said it..Thinks Obama has the whole weather service trying to make them think the Hurricane may hit Tampa..BUt then again I expect little from the fat ass drug addict on wife number what ever who pretends to talk about family values.

Back