Colin Powell Leaks Real Reason for SSN

KeepOurFreedoms

Colin Powell Leaks
Real Reason for SSN
Walter J. Burien, Jr.
6-30-7

I was watching Fox News Sunday this morning, 06/17/01, being hosted in the first segment by Tony Snow. The lead off guest was Colin Powell, the US Secretary of State. Mr. Powell gave an excellent recitation relevant to foreign affair matters.

Mr. Powell during the entire interview was very confident, and spoke without hesitation throughout the entire interview excluding for a one second period, after one specific statement made by him as he was talking about the Russian peoples. When he realized the consequences of making this disclosure indirectly to the American public, he froze for a second, his eyes rolled back as he realized what he had said, and then he continued without further pause for the rest of the interview.

In my lifetime, I have never sent out to others a post relevant to a quote I heard while watching a news program. In this case, the significance of what was said in the flow of truth coming from Mr. Powell, is a statement that establishes the primary reality of intent per the politics and operative structure coming from government in this country. I had to immediately share what I had heard with others.

Mr. Powell was discussing Mr. Bush's trip to Europe, and was at a point in his recitation covering certain concerns regarding Russia, and Russia being requested to cooperate with the United States to track down lost Nuclear materials and scientists who were unaccounted for after the break up of Russia, that now may be in the hands of, or in the case of the missing scientists, working for adversaries of the USA.

The quote from Mr. Powell, per the Russian Scientists that every American "NEEDS" to hear immediately is as follows:

[Colin Powell] - "Finding the Russian scientists may be a problem being that Russia does not have a Social Security System, as here in America, that allows us to MONITOR, TRACK DOWN and CAPTURE an American citizen."

Please pass this on to every one that you know. The significance of Mr. Powell's statement is profound, and essential to be heard by all in this country. I thank Mr. Powell for inadvertently being honest towards the underlying intent of the US Government, reaffirmed by his admission.

Yours Truly, Walter J. Burien, Jr.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/
powell_leaks_reason_for_ssn.htm

Werbung:
So how exactly does a Social Security number allow the US government to monitor, track down, and capture US citizens? Monitor, maybe, but track down and capture? If you're on the run what are you using your SSN for? It isn't as though they're tattooed on our foreheads. If you're dumb enough to use a credit card on the run, yes, that puts a big 'ole neon sign over your head for officials to follow, but how does the SSN do this?

Werbung:
Well, in many cases, you can't get a credit card without a Social Security number. I always assumed that was why the government was able to track the purchases of felons or they'd end up spending weeks getting purchase records from credit card companies through subpoenas and such.

The problem is that most people are content to live with that kind of thing if the only alternative is abolishing their beloved welfare system.

Back