Composting Humans is Now Legal in These US States (8:52)

Werbung:
good deal. More freedom for people, who can now follow a cheaper, more environmentally friendly approach.

as always, its blue states leading the way towards more freedom while red states resist in their attempt to legislate morality.

good deal. More freedom for people, who can now follow a cheaper, more environmentally friendly approach.

as always, its blue states leading the way towards more freedom while red states resist in their attempt to legislate morality.
File this under, 'A stopped clock shows the correct time twice a day.'

Stop parroting me. Think for yourself.

But since you mentioned it, your brain has started already. Your childish posts indicate that.
You would make a natural High quality compost pure shat , Im a farm boy and I have found chicken shit is a great compost and its hot mix it in with your regular compost and you got some good shat .And Boris thats you

Werbung:
You would make a natural High quality compost pure shat , Im a farm boy and I have found chicken shit is a great compost and its hot mix it in with your regular compost and you got some good shat .And Boris thats you
You're so funny you should be entertaining people in retirement villages, like a dancing monkey.

Back