Conservatives - re MSNBC

agreeing with most people:

olbermann is a total left-wing shill, and he harbors no illusions of his show being unbiased, unlike his counterpart, bill o'reilly (along with other lunatic fringe members [cough hannity cough]).

that said... dude is HILARIOUS. his show is actually FUN to watch, at least as a liberal. and regardless of whether you agree with him, he does actually bring up salient points, rather than the infotainment bs that most of the cnn programs try to pawn off as news.

other than that, there's no vast left-wing conspiracy going on at msnbc. apart from the fact that they have been telling it like it is as far as hillary cliton (i.e.; she can't win) for some time.

(tangential question for obamanation and libsmoosher: why no hate for hillary? from your perspective, she should suck at least as much as obama, plus she's a beyotch!)

Werbung:
Yea that damn Pat, you know with his being a major leader of the conservative movement for 35+ years....

Buchanan the leader of the conservative movment???!

BLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE :D :) :p

Stick with what you know junior - the Obamabot Legion. ;)

Even pocketfullofshells is too clever for you! :D

You're about an obnoxious little twerp, aren't ya? Here's a suggestion: Since you're just coming into puberty, take your daddy's razor, walk out onto the busiest highway you can find, lather up your face and practice shaving. OK?

Have a nice DAY now...:cool:

Buchanan the leader of the conservative movment???!

BLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE :D :) :p

Stick with what you know junior - the Obamabot Legion. ;)

one I said A Leader
and 2 if you don't agree, then you must not even know jack about the Conservative movement.

And how many times do I have to tell you I am not a Obama Supporter?

one I said A Leader
and 2 if you don't agree, then you must not even know jack about the Conservative movement.

And how many times do I have to tell you I am not a Obama Supporter?

There's a lot he doesn't seem to know "Jack" about. But it doesn't seem to deter him from his mission of making a total ass of himself...:D

You're about an obnoxious little twerp, aren't ya? Here's a suggestion: Since you're just coming into puberty, take your daddy's razor, walk out onto the busiest highway you can find, lather up your face and practice shaving. OK?

Have a nice DAY now...:cool:

Oh yeah? OH YEAH??? :D Well, you can go jump off a cliff! :)

Drop the vietvet name - you are obviously a 12 year old whose only response to posts is schoolboy playground taunts. :) And what are you doing out of school? The forum owner should trace your IP to find out why you're not attending.

agreeing with most people:

olbermann is a total left-wing shill, and he harbors no illusions of his show being unbiased, unlike his counterpart, bill o'reilly (along with other lunatic fringe members [cough hannity cough]).

that said... dude is HILARIOUS.

Hilarious doesn't even begin to cover it!
:D

Olbermann's Countdown is must see TV!!! Rarely do you see the perfect mix of serious political observation (granted from the Left perspective) and great comedy all in the same package.

Keith... we love ya!
:D

I really enjoyed Keith's diatribe to Hillary inre: the assassination spiel. He tells it like it is . . . no matter who it is. :cool:

Oh yeah? OH YEAH??? :D Well, you can go jump off a cliff! :)

Drop the vietvet name - you are obviously a 12 year old whose only response to posts is schoolboy playground taunts. :) And what are you doing out of school? The forum owner should trace your IP to find out why you're not attending.

Oh, I don't know about that...I think it's pretty good advice, especially for a 'little shaver" like you,BOY.Go "jump off a cliff?!" Is that the best you can do?Damn, you needledick conservative chickenhawks are clever...

Drop the name Libsmasher, and replace it with "pinhead."It's a much more accurate description.

Ya birdbrain, you!:D

Oh, I don't know about that...I think it's pretty good advice, especially for a 'little shaver" like you,BOY.Go "jump off a cliff?!" Is that the best you can do?Damn, you needledick conservative chickenhawks are clever...

Drop the name Libsmasher, and replace it with "pinhead."It's a much more accurate description.

Ya birdbrain, you!:D

C'monnnnnnnnn. If you were a vietnam vet, that would make you about 60. A 60 year old man, somebody's grandfather, ranting like a 12 year old? No way. :eek:

C'monnnnnnnnn. If you were a vietnam vet, that would make you about 60. A 60 year old man, somebody's grandfather, ranting like a 12 year old? No way. :eek:

Hey, I've used terms like "birdbrain" for years. Doesn't strike me as particularly inappropiate to use it now, as I have obviously been speaking to one here..

Age doesn't have much to do with it. It shouldn't be necessary to talk down to your level, yet you don't seem to be intelligent enough to understand anything except basic,stupid, and juvenile "towel snapping" silliness. So, naturally, I've tried to oblige you. My mistake.It was fun for awhile, since you're such an easy mark. Now it's getting boring. That's why I think I'll look into putting you on "ignore." I thought you might eventually say something intelligent enough to merit an issue-based discussion without the personal insults,but I was wrong. I came here to debate issues, not to trade barbs with a jerk, but as the old saying goes, there's one in every crowd. The village idiot.

I don't believe I'll waste any more space on you. It's a total waste of time. Beats me why they tolerate you on this board. You're like a fly: You flit around and bother people. That seems to be your sole function, because I've yet to see you really debate anything with anyone. You toss out personal insults, use caps like a hysterical male bimbo of some kind, and never offer any factual info in your rants. Yet you always are demanding links from everybody else around here, and slinging personal insults. In short, you're rude and crude , and act as one who was never taught any manners, nor any respect.. I guess no one's told you that yet, so I will. You exhibit no respect for anyone, and come across as vile and disgusting. I'm not into insulting most people on a personal level, but in your case I'll make an exception, seeing as how you have shown no signs of civility yourself.

But other than that, I guess you're OK...

Hey, I've used terms like "birdbrain" for years. Doesn't strike me as particularly inappropiate to use it now, as I have obviously been speaking to one here..

Age doesn't have much to do with it. It shouldn't be necessary to talk down to your level, yet you don't seem to be intelligent enough to understand anything except basic,stupid, and juvenile "towel snapping" silliness. So, naturally, I've tried to oblige you. My mistake.It was fun for awhile, since you're such an easy mark. Now it's getting boring. That's why I think I'll look into putting you on "ignore." I thought you might eventually say something intelligent enough to merit an issue-based discussion without the personal insults,but I was wrong. I came here to debate issues, not to trade barbs with a jerk, but as the old saying goes, there's one in every crowd. The village idiot.

I don't believe I'll waste any more space on you. It's a total waste of time. Beats me why they tolerate you on this board. You're like a fly: You flit around and bother people. That seems to be your sole function, because I've yet to see you really debate anything with anyone. You toss out personal insults, use caps like a hysterical male bimbo of some kind, and never offer any factual info in your rants. Yet you always are demanding links from everybody else around here, and slinging personal insults. In short, you're rude and crude , and act as one who was never taught any manners, nor any respect.. I guess no one's told you that yet, so I will. You exhibit no respect for anyone, and come across as vile and disgusting. I'm not into insulting most people on a personal level, but in your case I'll make an exception, seeing as how you have shown no signs of civility yourself.

But other than that, I guess you're OK...

You're angry all the time, you throw hissy fits, you refuse to debate. You're exactly like a baby screaming and throwing tantrums. I haven't seen you debate a single issue - do you know how that makes you look? Cowardly. The vietnam stuff is crap, nobody's grandfather ever acted like you - I don't believe it for a second.

You're angry all the time, you throw hissy fits, you refuse to debate. You're exactly like a baby screaming and throwing tantrums. I haven't seen you debate a single issue - do you know how that makes you look? Cowardly. The vietnam stuff is crap, nobody's grandfather ever acted like you - I don't believe it for a second.

there's an ignore button?!?!? :D

Werbung:

No, you're wrong, I don't refuse to debate. If you took the time to read the posts I've put up in response to other people here, who happen to have the intelligence necessary to actually discuss issues with credibility, you'll see that that is true. You do nothing but incite, insult, and stir up animosity. that's because you don't have what it takes to debate properly.Some of the others here might be too polite to confront you on it, and I don't really blame them. Most of them aren't interested in juvenile bs, and neither am I. The difference is, I'll tell you what I think, and I won't pull any punches. Seems to me that SOMEBODY needs to tell you something..Look around. Can you not see that you are the rudest most obnoxious individual on this board? I think you are that way because you don't have the tools to discuss issues using factual info, so you inevitably revert to childish,irreverant behavior. That's all you've got, and it's glaringly obvious.You want to be the center of attention, yet you are making a fool of yourself. But you're not smart enough to see it. That's the truth, and you should wake up and smell the coffee.Nobody likes a showboat, or a loudmouth. you think you're clever, but the fact is, you are not.. Far from it.

And I think you are the only one who can't see it. Now you can stop responding to my posts any time, because I'm getting sick and tired of "playing" with you.

And I don't give a damn WHAT you believe, because you're not that important .You're just a pissant chickenhawk on a political forum. Do I ACT like I give a **** what you think??Think again.

Back