Cop killers

I didn't call you a racist and you should not call me one either. Do you call all Christians racists?
I'll call you what I want and you please yourself what you call me.
I call all Christians hypocrites, liars and fraudulent charlatans.
That includes you.

You burst on here with you idiotic statements and not one of them is not pointed away from democrats. You hate them as Christians hate other things. You cannot deny that yet your religion teaches the opposite. There's the hypocrisy.
You invent ridiculous scenarios during process. There's the lying.

You're religion relies on funding by tax free donations and suggests it is a offering to god in return for eternity. That's bullshit and there is your fraudulent charlatan.

You have nothing to offer and never have. Your a brain-dead delusional godbotherer, one of 150 million in America.

Considering the great achievements in science we have made over the centuries, space travel, moon landings, DNA etc it's remarkable. All with religion holding society to ransom because you believe it's not gods will.
Just imagine how we could lead the planet without being restricted by some supernatural dictatorship that you worship. You know nothing.

Werbung:
What do you call unbelievers who have irrational fears of Christians? Godophobics?
I just read this again.

By your assessment, atheists have a fear of believing in God which according to you, makes them irrational.

Whereas, you believe there is a god for which you have no evidence whatsoever then think you are rational???
Do you realise how stupid that sounds?
Not one believer is rational. It's an oxymoron to think they are.

I didn't call you a racist and you should not call me one either. Do you call all Christians racists?
Well. Here we have some proof of what I said.

Not just one source either.

And yet another.

So let's not have any more of your racist defending of filthy stinking racist cops.

Well. Here we have some proof of what I said.

Not just one source either.

And yet another.

So let's not have any more of your racist defending of filthy stinking racist cops.
Leftists despise cops and police departments, especially those departments that do not bow to leftist demands to defund the police and let crooks out without bail. Louisville is a city despised by Merrick Garland and the leftist barbarians.

Werbung:
Leftists despise cops and police departments, especially those departments that do not bow to leftist demands to defund the police and let crooks out without bail. Louisville is a city despised by Merrick Garland and the leftist barbarians.
If you say so know all.
Stick with your Bible son.

Back